The girls they passed were drooling as they watched the boys walked. The nine boys entered the gymnasium. Siwon, Donghae and Leeteuk ran and clasped their hands childishly when they saw the basketball ring. They were part of the school's basketball team.
"Oooh! I wanna shoot a ball!" Donghae cheered.
"Me too!" Leeteuk said.
"Hyung, you're so childish.. " Heechul told Leeteuk.
" You shut up, Cinderella!" Leeteuk told Heechul.
"Can we search for food first??" Eunhyuk asked.
"Sooyoung?"
"Yoona?"
Ryeowook and Donghae asked in unison.
"I am not Sooyoung nor Yoona.. I am not a shikshin!" Eunhyuk whined. "The food we ate earlier just didn't digest very well after seeing my Hyoraenggi sup ..."
"Your Hyoraenggi?" Kyuhyun interrupted. "She's your girl friend again??'
Eunhyuk glared at Kyuhyun but the evil maknae didn't step back. "Fine.. After seeing Hyoyeon super mad at me and teasing me monkey.." He pouted.
"Ne! I agree.. the food didn't digest well after Yoona called me piranha.. "Donghae pouted.
This time, the rest of the boys burst into laughter.
"P-p-piranha!!" Kyuhyun said, repeating the word piranha.
"Yah! I am not a piranha!!" Donghae whined.
But Donghae's whine was no use. They were still laughing.
"Stop laughing.. I am not a piranha.." Donghae pouted.
"Sure you are.." Yesung said, patting Donghae's shoulder but Donghae shoved it away.
"let's just look for food!" Leeteuk said, trying to stop himself from laughing.
The eight boys followed Leeteuk, still Leeteuk except for Donghae of course. Once they found the foods, they stopped laughing and got some foods.
"I think its disrespectful to eat already before the party starts.." Ryeowook told them. Sungmin nodded
"I don't care.. I'm really starving!" Eunhyuk told Ryeowook and continued on getting some foods. While getting some foods, two girls came. Eunhyuk accidentally bumped the other and was shocked that it was Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk smiled at her but Hyoyeon responded with nothing.
Sooyoung, who was with Hyoyeon, slyly smiled at her and 'accidentally' bumped her on the side making Hyoyeon splash her juice drink on Eunhyuk's favorite shirt.
Hyoyeon secretly smirked, "Oops.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to."
Eunhyuk sadly looked at his shirt. 'Its my favorite shirt.. But its Hyoyeon, its fine.'
"Don't worry.. It can be washed off." Eunhyuk said.
"You sure?" Hyoyeon asked. 'I'm such a great actress!'
"Yup.." Eunhyuk assured.
Hyoyeon and Sooyoung left Eunhyuk wearing smirks on their face. When they knew that Eunhyuk can't see them anymore, they started laughing evilly.
"I told you! he'll cry about it later or be upset.." Hyoyeon told the taller girl.
"For simple things? For his favorite shirt?" Sooyoung asked.
Hyoyeon nodded. "Yup!"
"Making his like miserable is so fun!" Sooyoung commented.
Suddenly, Yoona appeared who seemed to know everything happened. "You should have did the same to the piranha.."
"Sorry, Yoong.." Hyoyeon apologized.
'"Its alright unnie." Yoona said. "Cause you will definitely like this one." Yoona said as she pointed to where Yuri and Tiffany were.
Yuri and Tiffany smirked as they stepped on the stage. "Good morning everyone!"Yuri greeted.
"We' all know that high school is the best thing that happened to us. Am I right Yuri?"Tiffany asked.
"Ne. Because high school is the best, we should all reminisce out memories with our friends and the others." Yuri said.
"Let's start!" Tiffany cued.
In three. two. one. Pictures of their ex-boy friends were shown. Not only pictures but EMBARRASSING pictures.
The boys' jaws dropped as if they saw a ghost. They hid their faces with anything they could use and immediately exited the event.
"They really hate us.." Yesung said.
"You said it.." Ryeowook agreed.
"This is the worst day ever!" Leeteuk commented.
"Agree!" said all.

No comments:
Post a Comment