Monday, October 31, 2011

Until the End Chapter 7: Math and PE


Yoona's POV


I sighed. Its a new day again. Our second day here in Seoul High. I still can't forget the incident yesterday. And that made me hate that fish even more. That's right! Fish! Donghae's nickname. Fish!


"I so so so so so hate him right now!" Yuri unnie said.


"Who?" I asked.


"Siwon.." She replied as she stared at the ceiling and sighed. 


Oh no! She's really mad. 



"Why? What did he do to you?" Sica unnie asked curiously. I went nearer to listen to her.



"He touched my butt!" She said as she cried. I heard Sica unnie slammed the desk.


Aish! those perverted playboys!


"Unnie, at least he only touched your butt." I said angrily as I started muttering random words.


"She's mad!" Yuri unnie commented.


Jessica unnie went closer to me. "Who did it? and What did he do?"


"Donghae.." I glared at Donghae who was busy flirting with the Dara girl. "He stole my first kiss." I said as I held my pencil tightly, more like breaking it.


"He did what?" I saw Sica unnie's eyes widen and I heard her slam the desk once more. 


Jessica unnie went over to where Donghae was and gave him one of her iciest glares. I swear if Sica unnie gave you her iciest glare, you could have been frozen by that.


Donghae looked at her with a confused expression and stood up. "What's up?"


"What did you do to our Yoong?" She asked.


"I did nothing.." He simply replied. 


Yuri unnie and I went over there and I glared at Donghae. Liar. He's such a big fat liar.


"A stolen kiss is nothing?" Yuri unnie asked in a 'you're unbelievable' tone.


"So.." Donghae looked at me and smiled at me. "You haven't forgotten about it, huh?"


I rolled my eyes and glared at him again. "For your information. I never liked it and WILL NEVER LIKE IT EVEN FOR ONCE!" I said almost yelling as I stomped hard on his foot.


"Ouch!" He reacted.


"And please tell your horse friend.." Jessica unnie said. New nickname for Siwon. Horse! "Never touch Yul's butt!" She glared at him again and left. We followed Sica unnie and sat on our seats.


Ms. Song entered the room and we did the usual thing, greet her and she greets back. I don't know why but this gets boring. We always do this even when we're in Gyeonggi.


"I have an announcement, class. The District Math Quiz Bee is coming and we need two participants for the said competition." Ms. Song announced.


"Based on your results from the test I gave you yesterday, I chose the two highest to be our representatives." She continued. "Mister Lee Donghae and Miss Im Yoona. Please stand up."


We did as what Ms. Song asked us. "Both of you got perfect scores so you'll be representing our school for the quiz bee. Meet me after class, okay?" Ms. Song said.


After that announcement. Ms. Song proceeded and taught us the lesson. How I wish I could be dumb for a while so I don't have to be with that fish.




Yuri's POV


I don't know why but I'm so excited for PE right now. Jessica unnie, Yoona and I are classmates for PE class so we went together to the gym. Our classmates for the class were coming one by one and then I saw the face of that horse. 


I sat with them. I stared at space and sigh.


"You still mad at that horse?" Yoona asked me. Man! I have to stop doing that.


I nodded my head. "He's a pervert!"


"I know.." Sica unnie told me and Yoona comforted me by patting my back.


The door opened and a woman in in mid 30's entered the gymnasium. She blew her whistle and all our attention were drawn to her.


"Mr. Han will not be able to teach you right now because he's in a seminar. Thank you!" Sh announced and left.


Everyone happily left except me, of course. 


"You're not coming with us, Yuri-ah?" Sica unnie asked me. 


I shook my head. "No. I'll be staying here for a while."


"Okay. If you'll look for us, we'll be in the cafeteria. Okay?" Yoona told me.


"Shikshin!" I teased. She rolled her eyes and left me.


I walked over to the sports materials. I saw a baseball bat and a baseball ball. I pull it from the container and examined the ball and the bat.


Suddenly, I noticed a figure approaching me. I looked to see who it was. I guess I'm not alone. I'm with a horse!




Narrator's POV


"Don't come near me!" Yuri demanded him.


"Why?" Siwon asked.


"You're a PERVERT!" Yuri emphasized.


"Oh! You're still thinking about that?" He smirked at her. He was slowly walking near her. "You want to repeat it?"


Yuri boiled from anger when she heard him said that. She got the ball and pitched it right at him. Because she's indeed a very good baseball player, it hit him right in his abdomen.


"Serves you right!" She yelled at him as she sprinted out of the gym.


"Yah! Kwon Yuri! I'm not yet done with you!" He yelled at her. 


She stuck her tongue out  before going outside the gym.


"Aish.. this girl! Aish!" Siwon said easing the pain from his abdomen.




-------------


[Author's note: I can't believe its already chapter 7! I must be enjoying this fanfic so much. All thanks to my best friend and best dongsaeng ever!




Super Generation FTW!!


Please do not take any pictures without permission. You can always ask a permission from me by commenting. Thank you!]

No comments:

Post a Comment