Sunday, October 16, 2011

Until the End Chapter 4: Detention (1/2)


Yuri's POV


I grabbed my books and my bag. I went over to where Yoona and Jessica unnie where. I can't believe that we finally have a new friend here. And I can't believe that Yoona beat that Donghae earlier in Math. I thought he was the smartest? Well we have Yoona here to steal his crown!


"I can't believe you beat him, Yoona."Jessica unnie told her,


"No one ever beat him in all subjects especially in Math." She added.


Yoona shyly smiled . "It was nothing. I just did my best earlier and I'm pretty sure he did his best too."



"Pfft! Come one Yoona! Stop acting so nice. Didn't you forget how they welcomed us here?" I asked her.


Yoona chuckled. "I'm nice because I'm with you two.." 


We all giggled. 


We followed Jessica unnie because we're still new here and we haven't memorized the ways around here.


"Hey! I'm going to introduce you two to  my friend." Jessica unnie said.


Her friend? Aigoo! I'm so excited we're going to meet new friends!


"Sure!" Yoona agreed.


"Okay, where's she?" I asked while looking around me. Making it look like I'm searching for someone. Crazy right? I'm looking for someone and yet, I still doesn't know how she looks.


"Excited much, Yuri-ah?" Jessica unnie asked and I nodded. "Well, she's in the cafeteria.."


Jessica unnie led us the way to the cafeteria and as usual, we followed her. As soon as we enter the cafeteria, Jessica unnie looked for her friend. When sh found her, she waved her arms in the air and dragged us to the table.


We looked at the girl sitting in front of us and she's..... small. Her face is like a twelve year old's but definitely pretty.


"Unnie, this is Yuri while this is Yoona." Jessica unnie introduced us as she pointed fingers towards us while mentioning our names. "They're transferees."


"Oh! Annyeong!" The girl who I assume is older than Jessica unnie because Jessica called her unnie, greeted us.


"This is Taeyeon unnie." Jessica introduced.


"Annyeong, Taeyeon ... unnie?" Yoona said and I bowed as a sign of respect.


"Free to call me unnie.." Taeyeon.. Taeyeon unnie told us. 


I smiled to myself because we have a new friend and its Taeyeon unnie.


"Since we're friends, I'm treating you guys snacks okay?" Taeyeon unnie told us and left the table.


I smiled to myself as I watched Taeyeon unnie walk away to buy foods for us. I can't believe she's our friend!




Yoona's POV


I smiled as high as the heaven as I watch Taeyeon unnie walk away and, Jessica unnie and Yuri talk. 


All my life, I mean, all our life. Yuri unnie and I never had much friends. We only have one friend and sometimes, none. What I'm trying to point out is, Yuri unnie and I never had two friends. 


I joined Yuri unnie and Jessica unnie's conversation although I don't know what's their topic.


"What's up?" I asked.


"Will you believe unnie, Yoona? She said those Siwon and Donghae were the kingkas here.." Yuri unnie asked me in an over-reacting way.


"Kigkas? We don't have those in our previous school but I knew what are those." I said. "Them? the kingkas here? Should they be nice to everyone since they're the kingkas?"


"Yoona, are you not getting my point?" Yuri unnie asked me. Seriously, what is she really trying to point out?


"What are you trying to point out anyway?" I blurted out my thoughts.


Yuri unnie sighed and looked at me and Sica unnie. "They're not even hot!"


"Hey! You have to admit they're hot!" Jessica unnie said.


"Yeah, I have to agree with Sica unnie.." I said. They maybe hot but they're NOT nice.


"Have you seen their abs?" Jessica unnie added. 


Abs? Them? The Donghae doesn't even look like he has one. Or does he?


"They have abs?" I asked.


"Uh uh.." Jessica unnie nodded.


Yuri unnie thought about it. "Let's just say they're  hot.. But hey! Are they nice?"


"That's what I'm thinking about!" I said, agreeing with Yuri unnie's statement.


"Girls, in this school, or in Seoul. We don't look at attitude anymore. We look at the face!" Jessica unnie explained.


"Hey, unnie. You're pretty but you're not a queenka?" I asked.


"To them, yes. But I don't acknowledge myself as one." Jessica unnie said. God! she's so humble! She may look cold at the outside but she's so nice!


"Tae unnie is also one. But she dos't acknowledge herself too." Jessica unnie added.


Suddenly, foods appear on the table as Taeyeon unnie placed the foods she bought. "Did I hear my name?" Taeyeon unnie asked.


"Yup.." Jessica unnie nodded.


"We were talking about the queenkas here.." Yuri unnie told her.


"Oh!" Taeyeon unnie said. "You two." She said pointing her fingers towards me and unnie.


"Us?" Me and Yuri unnie chorused.


"You two have a big chance to be a queenka here." Taeyeon unnie said. "And only if Yoona remove her glasses and start on adding colors even only few colors to her face, and boom! she's a goddess!"


Me? No! Impossible. I look ugly.


"Yeah.." Jessica unnie agreed. 


"Believe me, unnie. I've tried on persuading her on putting make up so many times but she said no." Yuri unnie told them. "And me? I'm not pretty unnie.. Its impossible for me to be a queenka."


"Oh believe me.. You two will be." Taeyeon unnie said.


"When unnie said it, it will really happen." Jessica unnie said.


I think for the first time, Taeyeon unnie will be wrong. 'Cause, come on! look at my face! This ugly fcae of mine? be a queenka? Never!


I almost finished my food. No scratch that! I finished my food and yet, I'm still craving for more. Shikshin, as always.


"I'm gonna buy more.." I said, standing up.


"Yah! Yoona-ah. Are you a shikshin?"Taeyeon  unnie asked.


"Yup, she is." Yuri unnie answered for me.


"Looks like we're gonna have trouble for food." Jessica unnie commented.


"Unnie!" I whined in an cute manner.


"That's so cute!" Jessica unnie commented.


"Seriously?" Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie said at once.


I just ignored them. "I'm going to get more!"


I left the table and walked to the counter. Suddenly, I bumped into someone and have her, no, HIS foods and drinks on my shirt. I looked at the one, no, TWO boys who bumped me. Donghae and Siwon.


"Yah! Are you looking on your way? Do you know how hard to wash these stains off?" I asked.


"Well.. sorry, no. And for your information, I was looking. I mean, we were looking and you weren't." Donghae told me.


"Excuse me?" I said. "I was obviously the one looking or.... you did this on purpose?" I said as I glared at Donghae.


Suddenly, Yuri unnie, Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie came who seemed to saw the whole scene.


"Hey! Stop accusing. Its not not right to accuse anyone with the things he didn't do." He defensed himself.


"Yah! Are you just getting even from what happened earlier?" Yuri unnie asked him.


"Yeah!" Jessica unnie nodded.


"Oh hello ice princess, kid leader!" Siwon greeted.


"Hey, what happened?" Taeyeon asked.


"You want me me to tell you what happened?" Jessica unnie said. the suddenly, I saw Donghae's expression changed. Seems like he doesn't want everyone to know what happen.  "I'll tell you what happen. Yoona beat Donghae in Math earlier." Jessica unnie revealed.


"Yah! you!" Donghae said as he tried to punch Sica unnie for exposing his embarrassing moment.but Siwon stopped him.


"So, you're getting even huh?" I said. 


"No, I wasn't. And can you just admit that this is your fault." Donghae accused me.


"No I won't. I will not admit anything that I didn't do." I said.


"Omo, Yoona! What happened to your shirt?" Yuri unnie said. You noticed it just now? 


"You're going to killed by omma! or worse, appa!" Yuri unnie added but she whispered the last part.


"Don't worry, Yul. I will not get killed because its not my fault anyway." I said as I glared at Donghae.


"Hey! stop accusing me!" Donghae said.


"Stop accusing me either!" I said.


"You ----"


Donghae wasn't able to finish what he'll say when the guidance counselor arrived.


"You six in the guidance office now!" She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment