Yuri's POV
Here we are in detention. Aish. First day of new school, detention?!?! These boys are really trying me! What if omma knew about this? We're totally dead. Especially from omma's husband. Eww!
Aww! My hand hurts. Do we really fill this whole board? Argg. I have only writen 1/8 of the board yet!
"Yoona!" I called her since she's just beside me.
She turned to my side. "Waeyo, unnie?"
"My hand hurts.." I complained and pouted.
"Eww, unnie! stop doing that!" She said while covering my face with her hands.
"Yah! As if you don't do that!" I complain.
"Well yeah but Sica unnie finds it cute! unlike yours!" She teased.
"Yah!" I lightly slapped her arm.
Then Sica unnie came and joined Yoong's bullying. "She's right. Her pout is way cuter!"
"I agree!" Taeyeon unnie joined too.
"The one being bullied will treat us lunch tomorrow!" Taeyeon unnie declared and they all agreed before I could protest.
"Will you four us shut up? We are trying to finish the punishment here, you know!" Siwon yelled.
My body's heating up as if I'm a boiling water. I want to punch him hard on the face and tell him, Yah! You're not the only one trying to finish things here you know!
"We're doing the same thing you know.." Taeyeon unnie defended.
"And is it prohibited to have fun?" Jessica unnie asked them. "Maybe because the 'fun' you know is only all about girls.."
"Playboys.." I muttered.
Siwon turned his head away from us and whoa, how enjoying to see his annoyed face!
Suddenly, I noticed I made a small mistake so I have to erase it. Who wants to get scolded for a small mistake? I don't!
I looked for the eraser and found it across me. I walked across and saw that Siwon is walking the same way as I am. I held the eraser first but he's trying to steal it from me. Gosh! I never knew a horse is so strong.
"Yah! Let go!" I yelled at him.
"No! You let go." He refused.
I pulled the eraser from him with more force and suddenly i lost my balance. I almost fell but he caught me, he smirked and then took the advantage of touching my butt.
Pervert!
A tear formed in the corner of my eye. I stood up and glared at him. Then the tear fell from my eye. "Boys are the same.." I told him and kicked him hard on his abdomen. I heard him groaned in pain but I care less.
Boys are same. they're pervert!
Yoona's POV
I am now filling half of the board and my hand hurts so much. I noticed that my chalk is so small. I got another chalk but I saw another hand holding it. "Let go!" I told him.
"No way.. I held it first.." Donghae told me.
I glared at him and pulled the chalk. "Be gentleman, East Sea. Give me this."
"No. Sorry but I'm not a gentleman......... for you." He said.
I pulled the chalk but he pulled the chalk with twice force than I used making me be pulled along. I felt a soft thing on my lips. I realized that it was Donghae's lips. My first kiss! Its gone!
I immediately moved away and glared at him.
"You like it, don't you?" Donghae teased me.
I slapped him hard on the face. Tears were forming in my eyes. I tried to stop it from falling but it was no use. My tears fell from my eyes continuously.
"Boys are the same.." I said while sobbing.
Narrator's POV
Time starts to pass and school is finally over. Yuri and Yoona went home with a gloomy expression after the incident.
Yoona opened the door of the house and they both entered. They were welcomed by their step-mom with a disappointment painted on her face.
"The principal called.." She started. "You were both sent to detention? on your first day?!"
Yoona and Yuri nervously nodded.
"What did you two do?" Their step-mom furiously asked. "Its your first day yet the two of you were sent to detention already?!?!"
"Omma, let us explain.." Yuri tried to explain but it looks like sh's not in the good mood.
Their step mom was about to hit them with broom when her husband came to stop her.
"Stop it. Its natural in high school, Haesook. Let them!" Junghyo told his wife.
"Arasso!" Haesook said as she stomped her way to her room.
Junghyo watched Haesook as she went to their room. "Are you girls alright?" He asked as he caressed their shoulders down to their body.
Yuri and Yoona were trying to remove his hand from their body but it was useless.
Junghyo kissed their shoulders. "I'll always be here for you girls.. Don't forget that." He smirked as he run his fingers on their body . Yuri and Yoona successfully removed his hand off them as Junghyo left not contented.
Tears fell from Yoona and Yuri's eyes. They started crying.
"Boys are the same.." Yoona said.
"You said it.." Yuri agreed as she hugged Yoona and cried on her shoulder.

No comments:
Post a Comment