Hyoyeon was one packing all her clothes and personal belongings. She closed her bag and carried it.
"Omma.. I'll be leaving now.." Hyoyeon told her mom.
"Do you really need to go?" Her mom asked worriedly.
"We've talked about this yesterday a million times, omma.." Hyoyeon said. "if I don't move, we'll just waste the money I'll use for transportation instead of saving it.."
"Don't worry, omma.. I'll visit you Jonghyun and appa.." Hyoyeon added.
Mrs. Kim smiled and patted Hyoyeon's head. "You're a caring daughter.. You should not be the one tired here.."
Hyoyeon hugged her mom and kissed her in the cheek. "Ok now.. I'll go now!"
"Take care, darling.." Mrs. Kim waved her arms in the air as she bid her good bye to Hyoyeon.
Jonghyun ran to living room before Hyoyeon could leave. "Noona!"
Hyoyeon looked at him and hugged him.
"Good bye noona! Have this.." Jonghyun said as he gave Hyoyeon a bracelet.
Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her younger brother. "Gomawo, Jonghyun-ah!"
The two siblings let go of their hug. "I have to go now! Bye!" Hyoyeon bid.
Hyoyeon went to the waiting shed near her house. She and Eunhyuk agreed that Eunhyuk will fetch her there. She waited for Eunhyuk arrived while sitting on the seats and with her head bowed down so in case the men that were searching for her and Eunhyuk wouldn't recognize her.
Suddenly, a silver BMW stopped in front of her. The window opened and Eunhyuk's face displayed on the window. He went out the car and helped her to carry her bags.
"Gomawo.." Hyoyeon thanked him.
"No prob!" He said.
Hyoyeon sat in the front seat. She put the earphones on her ears as she listened to her favorite songs while waiting till they get there. Eventually, she fell asleep.
After few minutes, Eunhyuk' parked his car in the garage. He looked at Hyoyeon and found her sleeping. he unbuckled his seat belt and woke her up.
"Hyoyeon-ah.. Wake up." Eunhyuk said as he poke Hyoyeon's shoulder and cheek.
No response.
"Hyo!" Eunhyuk tried again.
Still no response.
"Hyoyeon, wake up! we're here!" Eunhyuk started slapping her cheeks really hard.
Hyoyeon opened her eyes and hit Eunhyuk on his arm. "Yah!"
Eunhyuk rubbed the part Hyoyeon hit to ease the pain. "That hurts!"
'Aish! Is this a girl or not? She hits like a boy..' Eunhyuk thought.
"Well, that hurts too! My cheek must be really red.." Hyoyeon worriedly said as she held her cheeks with her hands.
"Never mind.." Eunhyuk said. " Let's just get your bags inside the house."
"Yeah.. you're right." Hyoyeon nodded her head. She carried one of the bags and and followed Eunhyuk inside.
Hyoyeon examined the whole house. From the ceiling, the walls, the floor, the furniture, all looked expensive.
'He must really be rich.. Looks like I used my brain on the right person.. Ahahah' Hyoyeon thought while examining her surrounding.
She sat on the sofa and put her bags on the floor. Suddenly, she heard a male voice. Its getting louder.
"Eunhyuk-ah!"
She looked over the door and a man with prince-like features entered.
"Eunhyuk-ah!" The man suddenly stopped when he saw her. "Oh! Annyeong!"
"Annyeong!" Hyoyeon greeted back politely.
Eunhyuk went to the living room and saw Hyoyeon and his friend. "Donghae-ah! You're here?"
"Hyung, you didn't remember?" Donghae asked.
"Remember what?" Eunhyuk asked him who looked clueless.
"Aish! I was going to introduce to you my friend. The girl I like.." Donghae told him.
Eunhyuk hit his forehead with his hand and gave Donghae an apologetic look. "Oh yeah! I totally forgot! I'm sorry, Fishy-ah!"
Donghae looked away playing hard-to-get. Eunhyuk knelt on his knees and clasped his palms and started begging him. "Fishy-ah, forgive me.. I'll do anything!"
Hyoyeon silently chuckled as she watched Eunhyuk begged at him.
"Fine!" Donghae forgave him. "But you said, that you'll do everything, okay?" Eunhyuk nodded.
Hyoyeon suddenly faked a cough. Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at her.
"Who's she?" Donghae asked as he pointed his finger towards Hyoyeon.
"She's Hyoyeon, my.... second cousin!" Eunhyuk introduced.
Donghae nodded. "Her names sounds familiar.. I think I heard her name from somewhere.."
Then suddenly, Donghae's phone rang. He immediately answered it. "Yobosaeyo?"
"Oppa!"
"Yoona?"
Hyoyeon suddenly became alarmed once she heard her best friend's name. "Yoona?"

No comments:
Post a Comment