Thursday, October 6, 2011

Until the End Chapter 3: This is where the competition begins


Siwon's POV


Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona, so they were the girls who messed up with us earlier.


But why does Yuri's name keep on ringing in my head?


Yuri.. Yuri.. Yuri..


Yu.. I know! I know a girl named Yuri when i was a kid. But its impossible for the Yuri I know to be the Yuri that I knew in the past and I had a crush on! She's pretty alright! Because the Yuri I know is nice, talks sweet, kinda chubby and as what I said, PRETTY!


Suddenly, Donghae poke my arm.



"Wae?" I asked him.


"Finally! I kept on talking around here like an idiot while you are zoning out!" Donghae said. So, I was zoning out?

"What were you saying again??" I asked him.



"Those new girls.. What do you think of them? Especially that Yoona.." Donghae said.


"Nothing but a trash.." I simply answered his question. "That Yoona? I don't care about her."


"She's a threat! Have you seen her tried to steal recitations?" Donghae said. More like over-reacted.


"Chill! I know she can't beat you.. You have more experience than that girl.." I told him and he chilled down. "As long as they don't mess up with my business, they're not in big trouble!"


"Fine.."




Donghae's POV


Our break is finally over. And my next subject is Math, my favorite subject. I know its hard for some of you but its very easy for me. Me and Siwon are in separate subject for now.


I entered the room and sat comfortably on my seat. I looked at my surroundings and seems like my classmates are too lazy to be early in this class since its hard for them. Suddenly, I saw three familiar figures entering. The Ice Princess and those two girls.


"Hey! Yuri, Yoona.. sit beside me and my cousin.." I heard Jessica told them.


So those two girls are already friends with the ice princess, huh? 


Suddenly our teacher,  Ms. Song, came inside the classroom. We all bowed in sign of respect and greeted her.


After that, she started explaining some expressions. After that, she wrote a problem on the board and then faced us.


"Who would like to volunteer to solve this problem?" Ms. Song asked us.


I immediately raised my hand and I saw that Yoona girl raised her hand as well. 


"Donghae, Yoona, Please come in front and solve this..." Ms. Song told us.


We both nodded and went in front of the class. We got a chalk and when we heard  Ms. Song's cue, we started solving the problem given. I looked over on Yoona's side and she was still solving too. I continued on solving. After I was done with my solution, I faced my classmates and was shocked that me and Yoona faced the class at the same time. Weird!


I looked at her answer and we have different  answers. 


Ms. Song checked our answers and smiled.. at her! "I'm sorry, Donghae but Yoona has the correct answer.."


What? That can't be!


I reviewed my solution again and looked for any possible mistakes. And ... DAMN! I forgot about the exponents. How could that be? I never forget exponents..


I went back on my seat but my head was bowed down. I can't accept this humiliation!


Im Yoona, This is where the competition begins.




Siwon's POV


Me and Donghae are in separate subjects in this period. Chemistry is my current subject and thank God its ended! and next subject in my schedule, P.E.!  My favorite.


I tried my best to go to my locker since these fan girls are blocking my way to my locker. Thankfully, I made it in a short time. I opened my locker and got my P.E. uniform. I changed into it and waited for Donghae.


As soon as Donghae was done, we decided to walk over the gymnasium.


"That was the worst moment of my life!" Donghae complained. 


And I'm starting now to believe that those girls are threats. Since the day me and Donghae stepped in this campus, Donghae has never made a huge failure like that!


"Don't worry.. we'll get them to pay for that,.." I tried to comfort him but I think its no use.


"I'll do everything just to get rid of her!" Donghae said.


I patted his back as a sign of my support. 


We both entered the gymnasium and saw those two girl with..  Jessica?


"They're friends with the ice princess?" I asked Donghae.


"You don't believe it either?" He asked me.


I nodded my head.


As soon as our teacher entered the gymnasium, we all kept quiet and greeted Mr. Han.  He blew his whistle once and all our attention was on him.


"Today, instead of dutch ball. We are playing basketball. Girls vs. Boys!" Mr. Han announced and all the girls and boys separated.


This is going to be great! Those weak girls will surely lose. But I can't help to notice that dark-skinned girl.. Yuri? She's smiling? What? She thinks she can beat me us?


Mr. Han blew his whistle and we all started playing the game. 


Both teams started playing the game. But unlike the real game, this is just an hour game. At first, our team was leading because Seoul High's  MVP player, me, is on the team. But when it was nearly in the end,  the girls' team led because of Yuri. 


All the girls cheered and I all looked at them in frustration. I can do better. Tsk.


I went over Donghae and sank in the seat. I looked at him. "Hae, you're not alone.."


"Alone in what?"


"Those girls are really threat.." I said and I saw him nodded. 


"They're dead.. " He said as he clenched his fist while looking at those transferees.


I nodded. "This is where the competition begins.."

No comments:

Post a Comment