Yoona's POV
Aish! I really hate this Donghae. Because of him I'm now going to the guidance office for the FIRST TIME! I was never sent to the guidance office! And thanks to Donghae, I'm having my first visit. Argg! omma will totally kill me and Yuri unnie. Omma has always been so nice to us even though she isn't our real mother.
Tsk. Boys are the same. They're burden. Even thought not all boys but almost all boys! They're bastards!
I glared at that Donghae and I almost forgot. My t-shirt is stained, thanks AGAIN to Donghae.
"Unnie!" I whispered to Yuri, Jessica and Taeyeon unnie. Oh yeah! we're all 'involved'.
They all looked at me and asked why through their eyes.
I pointed to the stain at my shirt and their mouth formed an 'o' to show that they understand.
We finally arrived inside the guidance office. Those two boys immediately sat at two chairs with only two chairs left vacant. They're such a gentleman. Sarcasm is now running through my veins because of them. How ironic because I hate sarcasm.
"Please sit.." The guidance counselor ordered us. Yuri unnie and I both sat while Taeyeon unnie and Jessica unnie remained standing.
"What's the problem?" She asked us.
"Uhm, excuse me ma'am. Can I change my t-shirt first? Its stained." I requested. I'll just return when I'm done changing.."
"You can always change here.." Donghae told me.
I glared at him. "Pervert!"
"Okay. But once I knew you escaped your punishment will be doubled." She permitted me.
"Sica unnie, you have an extra shirt?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Can she come along?" I asked and the guidance counselor, Mrs. Kim, nodded.
So, me and Sica unnie left the room and sprinted to her locker.
Yuri's POV
I cannot believe I got involved. This is all Siwon and Donghae's fault. I don't care if they're older than me or not, I am not going to use honorifics this time. Because of them the innocents got involved. Aish!
I watched Yoona and Jessica unnie leave and continued on glaring at Siwon and Donghae. Me and Yoona were never been sent to detention ever! Omma will kill us once she knew about this.
"While waiting for the two ladies to come back, I want to hear the whole story." Mrs. Kim said.
"This is what happened Mrs. Kim." Donghae started. Tsk. Lies! "Me and Siwon were walking to our table in the cafeteria when suddenly that Yoona girl purposely bumped me."
Ultimate lies. "Do you know that its bad to lie?" I asked him.
"As if you listen to God's words.." Donghae accused me.
"Of course! If only my childhood friend is here, he could have taught you more good deeds." I told them. I really missed the Siwon I know.
"I don't care." Donghae sang. "And besides, I'm not lying.."
"Really? As if we would believe a playboy.." Taeyeon unnie said. "Playboys always lie.."
"We're not of those liars. Maybe you can ask Leeteuk hyung who's the liar you're talking about." Siwon told unnie. Who's Leeteuk?
"Don't bring him up, liar.." Taeyeon unnie told him.
Suddenly, I noticed Yoona and Jessica unnie came. Yoona wasn't wearing her stained t-shirt anymore. She was wearing a simple sleeveless white shirt that exposes her thin shoulder.
"Miss Im, Miss Jung. We would like to hear your side of the story.." Mrs. Kim said. "Because I cannot ask these two girl who are busy arguing with the boys."
Narrator's POV
Donghae suddenly stopped arguing when he saw Yoona and Jessica entering. He looked at Yoona who was wearing a simple sleeveless white shirt that exposes her thin and sexy (for Donghae) shoulders. he snapped back to reality when Mrs. Kim spoke.
'Her shoulders are just a.. Lee Donghae you are not thinking of that. She's way too impossible to be hot.. Okay?' Donghae thought.
"Miss Im, Miss Jung. We would like to hear your side of the story.." Mrs. Kim said. "Because I cannot ask these two girl who are busy arguing with the boys."
"Well, this is what happened ma'am. I was on my way to buy more foods when he bumped me. I was trying to move away but he's trying to bump me on purpose causing his foods and drinks were thrown to my t-shirt."
"Stop twisting the story!" Donghae said.
"I am not.. What I'm telling is the while truth. Nothing but the truth." Yoona said.
Then they all started to argue. Making not understandable words, phrases and sentences. Mrs. Kim's ears were bleeding and could not take anymore noise. Even a single noise.
"Everybody quiet!" Mrs. Kim shouted so that everyone inside will hear. "Everyone in detention room. I want you all to fill the whole board with 'I am not going to fight anymore'. And after that, you'll help in cleaning the comfort rooms. Understand?" Mrs. Kim instructed.
"But why? we didn't do anything.." Siwon reasoned.
"I didn't understand any of your explanations! And besides, arguing while making loud noises is against the rules which you were doing just a while ago." Mrs. Kim explained.
They all sighed in frustration. "Everyone to the detention room. NOW!" Mrs. Kim yelled.
They all sprinted to the detention room before Mrs. Kim could scold them again.
"Thanks a lot Donghae.." Yoona said sarcastically.
"Thank you too." Donghae replied in the same tone and way.

No comments:
Post a Comment