Kyuhyun was walking by the beach just near
the pool. He sighed as he looked up at the skies, wondering why Jessica shooed
him a while ago. What is Jessica planning now? He shrugged the thought because
he knew it will one of Jessica’s childish schemes again. He put his hands on
his pants’ pockets as he walked faster. Then, he saw a man’s figure, sitting
near the sea while watching the water. He paused, trying to figure out who the
man was. Kyuhyun ran to the man when he realized it was Donghae.
“Hey, hyung!” Kyuhyun shouted while running
to Donghae.
Donghae turned his head to Kyuhyun’s
direction and waved his arms in the air. “Hey!”
“What’s up?” Donghae asked as Kyuhyun sat
beside him.
“Nothing. I was just shooed by Sica noona
and I don’t know why.” Kyuhyun told him. “Sheesh, what is she planning this
time that I’m not allowed to know?”
“Do you know anything, hyung?” Kyuhyun
continued.
“Hmmm, molla.” Donghae shrugged his
shoulders. He then stood up, dusting the sands off his pants. “I’ll just go
see, Yoona. Okay?” Donghae left Kyuhyun.
“You think we can do that?” Seohyun asked
Jessica. What Jessica asked them wasn’t that easy for her since she’s not used
to doing those things.
“Of course you can!” Jessica beamed.
Seohyun hesitated. Can she do it or not?
“Please Seohyun-ssi.” Jessica pleaded.
“Fine.” Seohyun said. “I’ll be able to help
you anyway.”
“Now, that’s my sister!” Yoona hugged her
sister proudly. She let go of her and turned to Jessica. “We’re not going to
sing, right?”
“Of course, we’ll sing!” Jessica answered.
“I’m out.” Yoona backed out. She took a step
backward, not interested in helping anymore.
“Yah, unnie! That’s unfair!” Seohyun
complained and pulled Yoona beside her.
“We’re out of one girl anyway. There has to
be four girls!” Yoona said a she showed her four fingers, representing the four
girls needed.
“That’s not a problem, Yoona.” Jessica told
her. “My best friend, Tiffany is coming with Heechul. She’s his cousin.”
Jessica smiled as she explained.
“But are we going to practice or what?
Because… I’m not very confident about it.” Seohyun asked them.
“Maybe but we’ll see.” Jessica said. Seohyun
nodded her head to show that she understands.
“What time will they be coming anyway?”
Yoona asked.
“Hmm… Around 5 to 6:30 pm.” Jessica replied
as she checked her wristwatch.
“Okay…” Yoona nodded. “How about this? Me
and Seohyun---“
Yoona stopped when Donghae suddenly came out
of nowhere. “Hey, what are you girls talking about?” He asked.
“Oh oppa! We were just talking about the
plan.” Jessica answered.
“P....lan?” Donghae repeated, forgetting the
plan that he actually planned.
“Yeah. The plan that you TOLD me just a
while.” Yoona emphasized then she gritted her teeth.
Donghae thought about the plan. “I didn’t
tell you abou—…” He paused. ‘Argg… she
already she knew it!’ He thought. When he realized that he’s already
busted, he decided to play along with Yoona.
“Ah! The plan! Ah yes.” Donghae faked.
Jessica just nodded her head, trying to be convinced about Donghae’s actions.
“O-kay.” Jessica said. “Uhm, Seohyun-ssi.
Mind coming with me?”
“Not at all!” Seohyun answered. “Unnie,
Donghae oppa. We’ll leave you first.”
Yoona and Donghae nodded and bid goodbye to
Jessica and Seohyun. They both watched them leave and waited till Jessica and
Seohyun’s figures were no longer seen by Yoona and Donghae. After that, Yoona
turned to Donghae. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and stared at
Donghae with a you-are-a-dead-fish look.
“Why didn’t you tell me about the plan?”
Yoona asked as she stared at Donghae straight in his eyes. “I looked stupid in
front of Jessica earlier! I was so clueless about the plan!”
“I was going to.” Donghae reasoned.
“Then, why didn’t you tell me if you were
going to?” Yoona barked another question.
“Because… because…” Donghae started.
“Because?”
“Because you were busy laughing and flirting
with Kibum!” Donghae half-shouted at Yoona.
“Flirting?” Yoona repeated. Her eyes became
wide as the whole galaxy and her jaw dropped. “I didn’t flirt!”
“Hahaha! You’re so funny, Kibum oppa.”
Donghae mimicked her sarcastically. “Is that what you call not flirting?” He
asked furiously.
“Yes, it’s not called flirting. It’s called
HAVING QUALITY CHAT WITH YOUR FRIEND!” Yoona emphasized with the volume of her
voice, maximized. She glared at him with her eyebrows, meeting in the middle
and her lips pouted.
“Quality chat with Blah! Blah! Blah!”
Donghae repeated as he used his hands as hand puppets pronouncing the words
‘blah’.
Yoona stopped glaring at him and her lips
which were pouted turned into a smirk. Suddenly, she started laughing crazily.
Donghae looked at her as if she’s gone crazy. He stared at her worriedly. “Yah!
What happened to you? Have you lost your mind?” He worriedly asked.
“I……” Yoona spoke but she couldn’t stop her
laughter.
“Yah!” He hit her arm to stop her from
laughing but instead, she fell and laughed more.
“Okay! Okay!” Yoona stood up, preparing to
leave her laughter wonderland. “I’m okay now.”
“Now, can you tell me why you’re crazily
laughing?” Donghae asked.
“Because I know now.” Yoona told him.
“Know what?” He asked.
“You’re jealous.” She teased him. “You’re
jealous about me and Kibum oppa.” Yoona grinned.
“I am not.” Donghae denied. “I will never be
jealous of Kibum.”
“Sure you will…” Yoona said while grinning. She
started poking Donghae’s arm, teasing him.
“Yah! Yah! Stop that, will you?” Donghae hissed
but Yoona didn’t stop. Donghae took a step closer to her. He neared his hands
to Yoona’s waist and started tickling her. Yoona exploded into laughter while
shoving Donghae’s hands away from her waist.
“Okay, okay! You win, alright.” Yoona
surrendered in midst of her laughter. “Just stop it, okay?”
"But you're going to pay for it soon." Yoona continued.
"But you're going to pay for it soon." Yoona continued.
Donghae grinned in satisfaction. He then
turned his gaze into the pool and stared at it for a few seconds. “You wanna go
swimming?” He invited Yoona.
Yoona shook her head. “Uhm, I can’t.” She
rejected his invitation. “I don’t know how to swim.” Yoona added.
Donghae felt disappointed that he couldn’t
swim and play with Yoona in the pool. He shook the feeling away and gave her a
small understanding smile. “Maybe some other time, I could teach you how to
swim…” Donghae suggested.
Yoona smiled as she liked his idea.
“Alright.” She said.
Donghae smiled back. “Let’s go join the
others.”
“Sure.” Yoona agreed. “But where are they?”
“I don’t know.” Donghae shrugged his
shoulders. He got Yoona’s wrist and pulled it. “Let’s just look for them.” He
jogged to his left while pulling Yoona’s wrist as Yoona followed him.
Kyuhyun yawned. He stretched his arms and
legs. He looked around his surroundings but nothing interested him. Jessica was
busy doing looking at the pool while Seohyun was busy reading her book. Nothing
interested him at all. “It’s so boring!” Kyuhyun complained.
“Boring huh? Why don’t you take a swim
then?” Jessica suggested.
“No, thanks.” Kyuhyun said.
Then, Yoona and Donghae came with Donghae
still holding Yoona’s wrist. Kyuhyun immediately stood up in delight and ran
towards Donghae.
“Hyung! Let’s do something not boring!” Kyuhyun
told Donghae.
“Something like?” Donghae asked.
“Hey! I have an idea!” Jessica shouted. They
all turned to Jessica, waiting for her to say the idea in her head. “Why don’t
we play spin the bottle while waiting for Tiffany and Heechul oppa?”
There was a short moment of silence.
“Fine with me!” Kyuhyun agreed. “Anything to
kill boredom.”
“Sure, let’s do that.” Yoona joined in.
“I’m in!” Donghae raised his right arm.
Jessica turned to Seohyun. “How about you,
Seohyun-ssi?” Jessica asked.
“I’m not really into those things.” Seohyun
confessed.
“Oh come on, Seohyunnie. Don’t be such a
killjoy and join in!” Kyuhyun persuaded Seohyun.
‘What
did he just call me? Seohyunnie?’ Seohyun wondered.
Seohyun hesitated. She looked at the others’
faces and they were begging her to join. She sighed in defeat and finally gave
in. “Fine. I’ll join.” Seohyun lazily sat beside Yoona on the floor as Jessica
prepared the bottle they’ll use for the game.
“I’ll spin the bottle first!” Jessica
volunteered herself. They all circled around the bottle and sat with their legs
crossed. Jessica spun the bottle. It was spinning fast at first but slowly
slowed down and the head of the bottle pointed to Kyuhyun.
“Okay, Kyuhyun!!! Truth or dare?” Jessica
asked him.
“Uhm, dare.” He answered.
“I dare you to sing and dance to…… Oh by
SNSD…” Jessica dared him. “…… in front of Seohyun!”
“Eh?” Seohyun asked dumbfounded.
Kyuhyun flushed red as a tomato. “Yah! Why
does it have to be in front of her?” Kyuhyun complained. He doesn’t want to
embarrass himself in front of an angel Seohyun.
“Why? Will my sister be turned off if you
dance in front of her?” Yoona asked, teasing him.
“W-what?” Then, Kyuhyun laughed
sarcastically. “W-why would I c-care if she’ll b-be t-turned off?” Kyuhyun
stuttered. His hands started to sweat and he wiped it on his shorts.
“Yoona, don’t lie!” Donghae told Yoona but
it was obvious that he was pertaining to Kyuhyun, lying after he noticed him
wiping his palms to his shorts. A sign if he’s lying. Donghae chuckled.
“Yah! Don’t do that to Kyuhyun.” Seohyun
pleaded them. “There’s no point for teasing him anyway.” She said with a slight
sadness in her tone.
“Okay, okay! I’ll do the dare now!” Kyuhyun
shouted. He stood up from his sitting position and walked in front of Seohyun.
“Oh Oh Oh Oppareul saranghae Ah ah ah manhi
manhihae.” Kyuhyun sang while dancing to the song’s choreography. “That’s
enough right?” He said then he returned to his place.
It was now Kyuhyun’s turn to spin the
bottle. He spun it and it pointed to Donghae. “Hyung, truth or dare?” Kyuhyun
asked.
“Truth.” Donghae chose.
“If you were to be born again, would you
still marry Yoona noona?” Kyuhyun asked. A smirk formed in Kyuhyun’s lips as he
made his revenge on him for teasing him earlier. And it was now his turn to
tease Donghae.
“Uh… I won’t.” Donghae answered.
Yoona suddenly felt a huge hammer hammered
her heart and broke it to pieces for an unknown reason. Her lips curved down
and she faced the ground as if she was about to explode into tears. ‘Why am I feeling this?’ She asked
herself.
“….. marry someone else if she’s not Yoona.
I will still marry her.” Donghae continued. He smiled and looked at Yoona
lovingly. ‘What did I just say?’ He
asked himself upon realizing what he had just said.
Yoona looked at Donghae; her eyes were as
big as planet Jupiter. Her heart that was shattered mended for another unknown
reason. ‘He said what?’ Yoona thought. She smiled back at Donghae.
“Aw… You guys are so sweet!” Jessica
squealed. “You guys are really destined for each other.”
“Of course!” Donghae agreed. He pulled Yoona
and out his arm on Yoona’s shoulder.
‘Oh
right. It’s for the show.’ Yoona sadly thought.
Suddenly, they heard a horn honked. They all
looked at the direction where the main entrance was. After a minute, they saw a
figure of a man and a woman entering the resort. When the guests were near
enough, Jessica stood up from her sitting position and ran to the lady guest.
“Tiffany!!!” Jessica squealed and hugged her
best friend.
“Oh my gosh! Sica! I missed you!” Tiffany
hugged Jessica back, dropping her bags on the ground. Jessica and Tiffany
released each other when the male guest that Jessica was waiting for, cleared
his throat.
“Ehem.”
“Oh sorry, Heechul oppa.” Jessica smiled at
him. “Hi, oppa!!!” She greeted and hugged him.
Heechul hugged back and pulled back. “Aigoo,
Sica-ah! You’ve become prettier.”
“And shorter.” Heechul added.
Jessica hit his arm and pouted her lips.
“Yah! I grew taller! I didn’t shrink.” Jessica protested.
“Whatever you say…” Heechul ruffled
Jessica’s hair and grinned.
“Hyung, how have you been?” Donghae called
out. He approached him and gave him a friendly hug.
“I’ve been fine, Fishy.” Heechul answered.
Yoona giggled upon hearing Donghae’s
nickname. ‘Fishy, huh?’ She thought.
“And who is this beautiful lady with you, Fishy?” Heechul asked as he noticed
Yoona’s presence.
“Uh she’s my wife, hyung.” Donghae
introduced. “Her name’s Yoona.”
“Annyeong haseyo.” Yoona greeted Heechul.
“Hi, Yoona-ssi.” He greeted back.
“Kyuhyun-ah! You’re getting more handsome!” he complimented.
“Hyung, I’ve always been handsome.” Kyuhyun
boasted.
“Who’s this other pretty lady here?” Heechul
pointed to Seohyun. “Is she your girlfriend, Kyuhyun-ah?”
“Ah, no. I’m not his girlfriend.” Seohyun
denied.
“She’s Yoona’s sister, hyung. She’s not my
girlfriend.” Kyuhyun corrected Heechul. “And her name is Seohyun.”
“Really? I’m sorry, Seohyun-ssi. I really
thought this evil maknae here finally settled to one girl.” Heechul told
Seohyun. “I really do think that you’re beauty is his type.” He whispered to
her.
“Eh?” Seohyun said. ‘What did he just say?’ She thought.
Jessica pulled Seohyun and Yoona to her.
“We’ll leave you boys, right here. We, girls, will have a girl talk.” Jessica,
Yoona, Seohyun and Tiffany ran to somewhere while the boys where just staring
at them.
“What? Girl talk?” Kyuhyun said.
“Don’t mind them. They’re girls anyway. You
know girls, right? They love to be secretive.” Donghae told them.
“And they love to play hard-to-get.” Heechul
added.
“Let’s just have our own talk.” Kyuhyun
suggested.
“Sure, let’s go!” Heechul agreed. He,
Donghae and Kyuhyun went to somewhere while chattering about some things.
After thirty minutes of the girls’
disappearance, Tiffany came to where the boys are and dressed in different
clothes. Different from what she was wearing when she and Heechul arrived. She
was now wearing white top and purple jeans with matching 3-inch high heels.
“You boys need to come with me.” Tiffany told them.
“Hey, why do we need to come with you?" Kyuhyun asked.
"It's okay if you don't come, Kyuhyun-ah." Tiffany told him while dragging them with her.
"No, no. I'll come." Kyuhyun said.
They stopped walking when they came to a building. Inside, there was a small stage, tables and chairs. They were in the reception area events were held. Tiffany pulled them again and dragged them to the table near the stage. Tiffany pushed them towards the table and made them sat on the chairs.
"Stay there." She said. Tiffany ran to the backstage, leaving them clueless.
Donghae, Kyuhyun and Heechul waited until something happens. What would be the girls planning? Suddenly they heard a familiar music. They all focused on the stage as Tiffany, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun appeared on the stage wearing colorful jeans and white tops.
"Aha! Listen Heechul oppa." Tiffany began. "Jessi's Love story."
"My angels. And my girls. Listen carefully! Oh Oh Let's go!" Jessica sang.
Seohyun went to the center and sang the first line of the popular song, Gee. "Neomu neomu meotjyeo nuni nuni busyeo sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl". She sang. And the four danced the popular "crab leg dance".
"Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby".
Tiffany sang next, "Oh neomu bukkeureowo chyeoda bol su eobseo sarange ppajyeosseo sujubeun girl".
Yoona stood up in the center and she sang with Seohyun alternately.
"( Eotteoke hajyo) Eotteok eottokhajyo
(Tteollineun naneun)Tteollineun naneunyo
(Dugeun dugeun dugeun) Dugeun dugeun georyeo
bamen jamdo mot irujyo"
(Tteollineun naneun)Tteollineun naneunyo
(Dugeun dugeun dugeun) Dugeun dugeun georyeo
bamen jamdo mot irujyo"
Jessica switched places with Yoona and she was now in the center. "Naneun naneun babongabwayo geudae geudae bakke moreuneun Babo!" The music stopped and Tiffany, Seohyun and Yoona left the stage.
"Heechul oppa, Babo!" She spoke. "I guess I'm a fool. A fool that knows only you." She said, telling him the translation of the line she sang.
Heechul looked at her with his eyes as big as the whole world. He opened his mouth but no words came out. "Oppa, saranghaeyo. Please don't leave. Don't go to Macau." Jessica told him.
Heechul stood up from his seat and went up the stage. He approached Jessica and hugged her. "I love you too, Sickal." Jessica hugged back.
Heechul pulled from the hug. "Babo."
Jessica pouted. "Yah! I just confessed and you're calling me that?"
"I need to go to Macau. It's for our family business, you know." Heechul told her. "Why don't you want me to go to Macau?"
"Because you're staying there for good?" Jessica told him what Tiffany told her.
"Huh? For good?" Heechul repeated. Then, he burst into laughter. "Silly, I'm not staying there for good. Only for five days. Who told you I'm staying there for good?"
Jessica looked for the girl who told her the news and when she found her, she glared at her and chased her. "Tiffany!!!" They all laughed at Tiffany and Jessica as if they were a cat and a dog.
Yoona smiled while looking at them. "They're so sweet."
'When am I going to experience that?' Yoona thought, envious and happy for Jessica and Heechul.
No comments:
Post a Comment