Jessica and Donghae sat under the hut. Jessica put her hands on
the wooden table that was on the center as she put on a big happy smile after
knowing Donghae would help her with Heechul.
“So what’s
the plan?” Jessica asked eagerly.
“Here’s the plan. When Heechul hyung comes, you
tell him you like him and BOOM! Your problem’s
done!” Donghae briefly explained.
“Ha ha ha!”
Jessica laughed sarcastically. “As if that’s
very easy.”
“Well, yeah. It’s
super easy. You’re just coward, Sica.”
Donghae said.
“What did you say? I’m
coward?” Jessica glared at Donghae. She gave him
one of her coldest and iciest glare that nobody could ever stand. Well, let’s
say Heechul is an exception. Donghae moved an inch backward slowly, avoiding
Jessica’s glare.
“I SURRENDER!”
Donghae gave up.
“Now look, whose coward.”
Jessica smirked.
Donghae fixed himself after moving backward and he cleared his
throat. “Enough for who’s
the coward.” Donghae said. “Tell
me… When did this feeling start?”
Jessica thought deeply but nothing seems to be registering her
mind. She thought again but there’s none. “How
can you tell if I already have those ‘feelings’?”
She asked as she bent both her index finger and middle finger, emphasizing the
word ‘feelings’.
“I don’t
know! Let’s just go with this. When was the first
time…… you became happy because of him? When
was the first time you appreciated him?”
Jessica looked at Donghae. She put her chin on her palm while she’s
thinking. Suddenly, a smile formed on her lips.
“She’s thinking! She’s
thinking!!!” Donghae chanted as if this was the first
time Jessica thought during her lifetime.
Jessica giggled at the images in her mind. She opened her mouth
and told Donghae, “That was when…”
Yoona was walking around the resort. There wasn’t
anything interesting for her to do inside her cottage, or should I say her and
Donghae’s cottage. There were no interesting shows
or dramas being aired at this moment. Donghae wasn’t
with her for Yoona to tease. Her sister, Seohyun, was nowhere. Kibum has to do
something that’s why they ended their conversation
quick. Yoona couldn’t just disturb Kibum so she could have a
company, right?
Yoona paused, “Argg! What the heck should I do?”
She complained to herself.
Yoona looked at her right and there was the pool, only 4 feet
deep. She sighed. She does not even swim. No, not ‘does
not’ but ‘cannot’.
Yoona CANNOT swim because she doesn’t know how to swim.
She continued walking because she can only do nothing. There’s
nothing she could do right at that moment. There is nothing that would interest
her. It’s really boring for Yoona. After few
steps, Yoona saw her sister only five meters away from where she’s
currently standing. She jogged towards Seohyun’s
direction and jumped on her sister’s back.
“Yah, yah! Unnie!”
Seohyun said, losing her balance but regained it. “You
shocked me.”
Yoona giggled and got off Seohyun. “Mianhae…”
She apologized. “Hey, what’s
up?” She asked.
Seohyun turned to face her older sister. “Nothing.
I wasn’t doing anything special.”
Seohyun replied. She pulled the chair near her and sat on it. Yoona did the
same.
“I’m so bored,”
Yoona confessed. She cutely put her chin on her palms and pouted.
Seohyun chuckled at her sister’s
confession. “Then, do you want to swim?”
“Heck, no!”
Yoona said, almost shouting. “Yah Hyunnie-ah! You knew I don’t
know how to swim and you still asked me if you want me to swim.”
“Do you want me to get drowned?”
Yoona added.
“Chill down unnie.”
Seohyun told her. “It’s not I’m
gonna let that happen. After that incident years ago, I’ll
make sure it will never happen again. And that’s
why I learned swimming from Yuri unnie.
The incident Seohyun was talking about was 10 years ago. That was
one of the sibling’s most unforgettable and most tragic
memories. Ten years ago when Yoona, Seohyun, their family and some of their
relatives went on a vacation in a beach, Yoona almost got herself killed. She,
Seohyun and Yuri were just playing dodgeball in the shallow water of the sea.
When it was Yoona’s turn to catch the ball, she went a
little far and she drowned. Good thing she was saved by her father or else, she
died. From then on, Yoona never went to deep waters whether in pool or in sea.
“Aww… You’re so sweet…”
Yoona pinched Seohyun’s cheeks.
“Unnie! Unnie! No…
Stop… No… Pinching!”
Seohyun said, trying to remove Yoona’s hands off her cheeks. Yoona started
laughing, of course with her infamous alligator laugh, after watching her
sister’s “suffering”
from her pinching.
“Arasso, arasso! No more pinching!” Yoona said, trying her best
to contain her laughter.
Suddenly, they heard a loud noise behind them. Seohyun and Yoona
looked at their back and found Kyuhyun at the ground with some chairs fallen
over his legs. The two girls laughed silently at the clumsy man.
“S-s-sorry… Did I… did I disturb a sister moment?” Kyuhyun rubbed
the back of his neck as he stuttered his apology.
Seohyun giggled at him. “No, not at all.” She replied.
“You know, Kyuhyun-ah. If you weren’t this clumsy, I would have
approved you for Seohyunnie.” Yoona told Kyuhyun. Then the two younger flushed
red when they heard Yoona.
“Y-yah, unnie! There’s n-nothing between me and Kyuhyun-ssi.”
Seohyun told her sister. “Right, Kyuhyun-ssi?”
Kyuhyun looked at Seohyun and slowly nodded his head. Kyuhyun
doesn’t know what he’s feeling when he agreed with Seohyun. He’s feeling
something unpleasant. Could he be hurt? Hell no! Why on earth would Cho Kyuhyun
be hurt just because there’s nothing between him and Seohyun? It’s the truth
anyway. Kyuhyun shrugged the thought and the ‘feeling’. He stood the chair that
was on his leg and sat on it.
“Yah, noona! Stop saying nonsense things like those!” Kyuhyun
told Yoona.
Yoona rolled her eyes on her sister and Kyuhyun. “Do you know my
eyes can read the real feeling hidden in your eyes?” She revealed a trivia
about herself.
She pointed her index finger on Seohyun and Kyuhyun and narrowed
her eyes. “You two cannot fool the eyes of Im Yoona!”
“Correction! For now, it’s LEE Yoona.” Kyuhyun corrected.
Seohyun looked at her sister. “And what are the eyes of Im
Yoona—“
“It’s LEE Yoona” Kyuhyun interjected.
“Okay, okay. What are the eyes of I… Lee Yoona reading?” Seohyun
corrected herself.
Yoona rolled her eyes on Kyuhyun. “First of all, stop correcting
my surname. Okay?” She told Kyuhyun. And what my eyes read is my secret.” Yoona
grinned.
“Aigoo, unnie…” Seohyun said.
Then, they saw a figure of a brunette girl running towards them.
After few seconds, she finally arrived in front of them and she caught up with
her breath.
“Uhm… What’s up, Jessica-ssi?” Yoona asked.
Jessica looked at Yoona and Seohyun then, she smiled. “Kyuhyun,
can you leave first?” Jessica asked Kyuhyun.
“Uhm… Sure, no prob.” Kyuhyun nodded and left.
“Yoona-ssi, Seohyun-ssi, I know it’s a little inappropriate for
me to ask you two a favour when we just met. But can you guys help me?” Jessica
asked them.
“Help?” Seohyun asked.
“For what?” Yoona added.
“For the plan…” Jessica answered.
Yoona and Seohyun looked at Jessica in a very confused face,
clueless of the plan she’s talking about.
“Didn’t Donghae oppa tell you about the plan, Yoona-ssi?” Jessica
curiously asked.
“Tell me about…..” Yoona thought about what Jessica said. ‘Did Donghae tell me about a plan? Any plan?
I’m certain that he told me nothing…’ Yoona thought.
“I’m pretty sure I told Donghae to tell you about this before we
plan.” Jessica said. Curiosity is painted on her face.
“What plan is it?” Seohyun asked.
“It’s a plan for helping me to confess to Heechul oppa.” Jessica
replied.
‘Donghae
didn’t tell me about anything. When I’m done talking to Jessica, you’re a dead
fish for not telling me about this plan, East Sea!’
Yoona noted in her mind.
“Oh! That plan! I almost forgot about that. Good thing you
reminded me.” Yoona pretended as if she knew about this plan even though she
doesn’t.
“Oh, good!” Jessica said. “So, will you help me guys?”
“Sure, no problem for me.” Seohyun agree.
Yoona smiled and decided to help. “Okay, I’m in so you could be
with Hee….”
“Heechul oppa.” Jessica finished Yoona’s statement.
“So how can we help?” Seohyun asked.
“First of all. Do you know Girls’ Generation?” Jessica eyed them,
hoping they knew. But of course, who in the world doesn’t know them?
“Of course. They’re like only my… favourite group! My and
Seohyun’s favourite group.” Yoona emphasized the word ‘favourite’.
“Great then!” Jessica clapped cheerfully. “So here goes the
plan…………..”
No comments:
Post a Comment