Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Fake Wife? Chapter 25: Jessica Jung




Jessica dragged Donghae with her and stopped when she knew they wouldn’t hear what they’ll be talking about.

“Oppa, I need your help.” Jessica told Donghae.

“Help? You can do it by yourself, Sooyeon." Donghae told her. "Remember when you managed to get that Sohee girl transfer to another school without asking for any help."

"But this is different. And I can't do it by myself." Jessica explained and pleaded him once more. "Please."

"Donghae, you know I don't do cutesy. So don't make me do it."  Jessica continued.

"Do it, Ice Princess." He teased.

Jessica glared at him and heaved a deep sigh. "Am I really going to do it?"  She asked.

"It depends. If you want me to help you, then do it! If you don't want my help, don't do it. It's as simple as 1 plus 1." Donghae told her as if explaining a simple math equation.

Jessica gritted her teeth and glared at him once more. "Arasso." She gave in and started doing some cute acts. Like changing her voice to baby voice but it was a failure.

"I'm not buying it." Donghae tried his best to contain his laughter.

"Puwease.." She pleaded.

Donghae covered his eyes as if trying to resist her cuteness. "Okay, okay. I'll buy it! You're making me puke!" 

"Yah!" Jessica hit his arm. "I wasn't the one who forced myself to do all those things!" 

"Ok. It's my fault I'm going to puke to those." Donghae surrendered. "Why do you need my help?"




Yoona watched Donghae being dragged by his brunette friend away from her. She sat down on the rock behind her as her lips formed a pout. She put her right elbow on her thigh as she rested her chin on her palm. Yoona heaved a deep sigh while staring at her fish husband and the brunette.

“What are you looking at, unnie?”  Yoona heard her younger sister’s voice. She turned her head to her left where her sister, Seohyun, was. Yoona shook her head and looked away.

“Then tell me why you look sad.” Seohyun insisted her sister. “Are foods banned in South Korea now?” She joked.

Yoona laughed silently at the younger’s joke. She sure knows where to push her laugh button at this kind of moment.

“Ani. I’m not sad.” Yoona denied. She gave her an assuring smile but it doesn’t seem to work on Seohyun.

“Tell me.” Seohyun demanded. She gave Yoona a stern look.

Yoona looked away from her sister and avoided her gaze. “Then tell me!” Seohyun insisted.

Seohyun noticed Yoona looking somewhere and so she followed her sister’s gaze. A smirk formed on the younger’s lips as Seohyun mentally giggled. Seohyun looked back at Yoona with a grin present on her face.

“Is it about Donghae sunbae and that Jessica-ssi?” Seohyun pointed her index finger towards Donghae and the brunette who was called Jessica.

Yoona watched Donghae and Jessica who were laughing. To Yoona, they seemed like enjoying each other’s company as Jessica was doing some “aegyos’ to Donghae while he was playfully covering his eyes as if trying to resist her aegyos.

Yoona felt a little jealousy and anger flow through her veins watching them. Yoona doesn’t know why she’s feeling these. All she knew is she hated the scene .If she could, she would throw rocks at them just to kill that scene.

She unknowingly clenched her fists when she saw Jessica playfully hitting Donghae on his arm. Her lips formed a pout and her eyebrows met in the middle.

“Unnie! You’re jealous!” Seohyun whispered while giggling.

“Who’s jealous? Me? Jealous? W-why would I be?” Yoona threw multiple questions at Seohyun denying her accusation of her being jealous.

“Unnie! You’re jealous!” Seohyun repeated.

“No! I’m not!!!” Yoona denied. She stood up and walked away.

Seohyun watched Yoona walk away and she giggled. “Who knew unnie will get jealous like this?” She laughed once more.

Seohyun stopped laughing when she caught a sight of a tall man approaching her. “What are you laughing about?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Nothing important. Just laughing about a jealous Denial Queen.” Seohyun replied and laughed again.

Kyuhyun stared at her in awe. He watched her laugh. He watched her as she opened her mouth in an attractive and beautiful way. Her laugh was music to his ears.  It’s like his new favourite song..

“Kyuhyun-ssi. Kyuhyun-ssi! Are you there?” Seohyun waved her hand in fron of Kyuhyun’s face. “Earth to Kyuhyun!!”

Kyuhyun snapped back to reality. He was mesmerized too much. “Kyuhyun, what’s happening to you?” He scolded himself in his mind.

“Ah ah what? What did you say?” He asked.

“I said if you want to know who the denial queen I’m talking about is.” Seohyun repeated.

Kyuhyun nodded his head. “Who’s she?”

Seohyun went nearer Kyuhyun and leaned to his left ear. She opened her mouth, ready to mutter her reply. Kyuhyun could feel her warm breath and it made him felt an electric voltage flow through his body.

“It’s Yoona unnie.” Seohyun whispered.

“Yoona noona?” Kyuhyun asked Seohyun. He moved a little from Seohyun before he could embarrass himself once more. “She’s jealous? To whom?”

Seohyun pointed to the direction where Donghae and Jessica were and Kyuhyun nodded his head, finally understanding why.

“Donghae hyung sure is a lucky man to have two girls around him. And the other one’s jealous!” Kyuhyun said, coolly.

“I know, right?” Seohyun said. “I’ll go now, Kyuhyun-ssi, Bye!” She waved her hands to Kyuhyun as she left him alone.



Yoona sat on a bench in front of a cottage. She held her cellphone tightly as she sighed deeply. She opened her phonebook and scrolled down her contacts. When Yoona saw Kibum’s name and number,  she stopped scrolling. She stared at it for a while, double-thinking if she would call him or not. Because right now, she needed company. And Donghae wasn’t there for her to tease. For her to argue with at times. After thinking about it, she pressed the call button and put the speakers on her ear.

Once she knew Kibum answered her call, she immediately greeted him a hello. “Annyeong  Kibum oppa!”

“Yoongie-ah, why did you call? I thought you were with Donghae hyung?” Kibum asked, surprised by her sudden call to him.

“Wae? Am I prohibited to call my friend?” Yoona asked. “Or you just don’t want me to call you…”

“Aniyo! It’s not that! I’m just surprised...” Kibum said. “Of course, I want you to call me.”

“Who wouldn’t want you to call?” He teased.

“Aigoo, oppa! No teasing, okay?” Yoona told him.

“Okay, okay. What’s up? Why did you call?” Kibum interrogated.

“Nothing. I just don’t have someone to talk to.” Yoona answered, bored.

“How about Donghae hyung? Can’t you talk to him instead?” Kibum asked.

Yoona shook her head. “He’s busy.” “Talking to his friend… female friend”, She thought.

“Okay then.” Kibum said, satisfied with her reply. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Anything but boring things.” She replied in a bored manner.

“You want to hear jokes, or pickup lines?” He asked her to choose from his options.

“Either.” She quickly replied.

“Uhm… Let’s do pickup lines first. Are you Geometry?” He asked.

“Why?”

“Because in every angle, you’re beautiful.” He said.

Yoona didn’t respond. “You’re corny!”

“Okay, okay…” Kibum thought of another one. “Here’s another one. You know, you’re like a broken pencil.”

“Broken pencil? Why?” Yoona asked.

“Because life without you is pointless!” Kibum said.

Still, Yoona didn’t respond. “You’re still corny, oppa.”

“Do jokes!” She told him. “You’re not good with pickup lines!”

“Fine!” He thought of a joke. “Here’s one. Why does a girl put sugar on her pillow before going to sleep?”

“Why?” Yoona asked.

“Because she wants to have a SWEET dream.” Kibum emphasized the word sweet.

“Kibum oppa, why are you so corny?” She jokingly asked.


"Hey! I'm not corny, okay?" He defended himself.


"Yes, you are!" Yoona argued while laughing.


"Aish. Whatever you say.." He said.


Yoona laughed. "I'll hang up for now, oppa. I'll go find Seohyun."


"Okay, just call when you need some company, ne?" Kibum said.


"I'll call when I need a corny someone to talk to." Again, Yoona burst into laughter.




Jessica went nearer Donghae and bowed her hear. She minimize her voice before telling Donghae. "Y-y-you see... I r-r-really--"

"Just spill it out, Sica." Donghae demanded her.

"IreallylikeHeechuloppaandIdon'tknowhowtotellhim.He'sleavingtoMacaumaybeforgoodandIdon'twanthimtoleave. HELP ME!" Jessica told him really fast  and Donghae didn't even understand even a single word.

"What? And this time. Slowly." Donghae emphasized.

"I really like Heechul oppa and I don't know how to tell him. He's leaving to Macau, maybe for good and I don't want him to leave." Jessica repeated in a normal speed. "I know you're really close to Heechul oppa so I thought of maybe, you could help me. And plus, Heechul oppa is coming over here this afternoon or evening." She shyly said.

"So that's why you need my help!" Donghae concluded. "Okay, I'll help. Only if you eat cucumber."

"Thank you so m--- Eat what?" Jessica widened her eyes when she heard something about eating her worst enemy.

"No, I'm just kidding." Donghae chuckled. "I'll help."


"No condition, okay?" Jessica confirmed.


"No conditions." Donghae replied. "What are friends for?"


"Thank you Hae!" Jessica thanked him. "But I think you should your wife first. I don't want her to mistake that there's something about us." 


"Get your wife's permission first." She ordered him.


Donghae nodded. "Sure." Donghae obliged.


Donghae looked at where Yoona was sitting a while ago but she wasn't there. He walk to a different place but failed to find her. He searched in the pool, the beach and the food shop but she wasn't also there. When he was near the cottages, he saw a girl's figure talking to her phone. He walked closer and it was Yoona. She was talking to someone. Donghae eavesdropped to their conversation.


“You’re still corny, oppa...... Do jokes! You’re not good with pickup lines!” Yoona told the person on the other line. 

“Why? ...... Kibum oppa, why are you so corny?" 


That's when Donghae found out that Yoona was talking to Kibum. Donghae clenched his fists and he became furious. He walked away furious. 


"She still managed to call Kibum when we're on vacation? Wonderful thing to do!" Donghae thought, with his fists still clenched. For now, he doesn't want to see Yoona.


After few minutes, he found Jessica and approached her. "I told her and she agreed." He lied.


"That's great then!" Jessica exclaimed. "Come, let's plan."


Jessica dragged Donghae to a nipa hut to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment