Friday, February 17, 2012

She's My Mannequin Chapter 3: The Mannequin is Alive! (Part 2)



Siwon sighed as he sat on the chair. He got the rag and wiped furniture and appliances inside. 

When midnight struck, the full moon was clearly visible in the night sky. Suddenly, Siwon felt something moving.  He looked for anything suspicious around him. He thought he saw the mannequin moving. He shook his head and ignored. It's impossible for a lifeless object to move. Then, he felt the mannequin move once more and he looked at the mannequin's direction. The mannequin was indeed moving.

Siwon’s eyes became as big as the universe while watching the mannequin move. He walked backward, fearing the mannequin to be some kind of killing monster although the mannequin is an example of beauty. He stepped one more step backward and suddenly, the cleaning materials dropped unto the floor, creating loud noises that caught the mannequin’s attention. The mannequin looked over Siwon’s direction and she walked near him. Siwon grabbed the mop and shielded it over him.

“Don’t come near me…” Siwon warned the mannequin who has a curious expression on her face.

“Why?” The mannequin asked him. Siwon didn’t respond instead, he shielded himself even more. For a man who has muscular body, he sure is coward.

“Uhm… May I ask who you are? Where I am? Who am I? What’s my name?” The mannequin threw a bunch of questions at Siwon.

Siwon watched the mannequin and found her less dangerous, actually, not dangerous at all! He put down the mop and went near the mannequin slowly. “Uhm, I am Siwon. Choi Siwon. Salesman here.”

The mannequin nodded her head. “Siwon, who am I?”

“You’re the mannequin here.” Siwon replied as he pointed to the block where she was standing before she moved.

“What’s a mannequin?” She asked.

“Uhm, a mannequin is like a big doll. The clothes being sold is worn to the mannequins for the people to imagine how they’ll look when they’re wearing the clothes.” He explained, not caring if he’s explaining it right.

“Oh. So I am a mannequin.” The mannequin told herself.

“Yes. That’s right.”

“But how should I address myself? What name am I going to call myself?” She asked Siwon.

Siwon scratched his head, thinking deeply for a beautiful that suits the mannequin. He looked around and his eyes saw a brand named Tiffany. Then the name rang in his mind.

“Tiffany. That’s a perfect name for her!” Siwon thought and he smiled to that idea.

“How about ‘Tiffany’?” Siwon suggested.

The mannequin clapped her hands ten times while showing off her beautiful eye smiles. “Tiffany? I like it! I love it! My name’s Tiffany!” She cheered. Tiffany cheered.

Then, the door of comfort room swung open. Donghae came out from inside the comfort room, looking curious as he looked at Siwon and the mannequin, Tiffany.

“Yah, Siwon-ah! Who’s this pretty girl?” Donghae asked.

Tiffany ran to him and shook his hands. “I’m Tiffany. I’m a mannequin.” She introduced and then, she was pulled by Siwon.

“A mannequin?” Donghae mouthed to Siwon.

“Uhm, Tiffany. Stay here. I’ll talk to him for a minute, okay?” Siwon told Tiffany. Tiffany nodded. Siwon pulled Donghae with him to a corner in the shop and spoke to him in silent voice.

“What mannequin?” Donghae asked.

“Yes, mannequin. Believe me. She’s a mannequin!” Siwon told him.

“I think you should stop working overtime. You’re hallucinating!” Donghae said, touching Siwon’s forehead and neck, checking if he’s sick or something.

“Stop that!”Siwon hissed. “I’m telling you she’s a mannequin!”

“Oh yeah. Prove it!” Donghae challenged.

Siwon sighed. “Look at what Tiffany is wearing. Remember? Those are the clothes worn by the mannequin.” Siwon pointed at Tiffany’s clothes.

“Who knows if she stole it or not…” Donghae said.

“If she stole it, then I’ll be chasing after her right now for the clothes.” Siwon pointed out.

“You got a point.” Donghae said.

“Observe her. Look at her hairstyle, her height, her skin, her POSE!!!” Siwon pointed Tiffany while Tiffany was doing her pose when she was a mannequin.

Donghae’s jaw dropped. “She is a mannequin!” He said, now finally believing Siwon. “But how did this happen?”

“I don’t know either.” Siwon answered. “This will be our secret, okay? We need to get Tiffany back to her mannequin form. Or else…”

“Or else… boss will kill us?” Donghae completed Siwon’s statement and finally realized what he said. “BOSS WIL KILL US!” Donghae panicked as he covered his mouth.

“Right. So, are you in?” Siwon asked.

“Of course!” Donghae agreed.

Siwon and Donghae walked near Tiffany who was playing with the clothes. Tiffany stopped playing when she realized the two’s presence. “So what’s up?” Tiffany asked.

“You need to have a home…” Donghae told her.

Tiffany looked at them curiously. “What’s a home?” She asked.

“A home is where you live.” Siwon explained.

Tiffany nodded, understanding now what a home is. “So where will I live?”

Siwon thought. “Uhm, In….”

“In Siwon’s house.” Donghae interjected. “You’ll love it there!”

“Really???” Tiffany asked excitedly.

“What?” Siwon mouthed to Donghae.

“Yes.” Donghae nodded.

Tiffany clasped her palms together a lot of times and hugged Siwon. For some reason, Siwon didn’t want to push Tiffany away but he doesn’t know why. Tiffany let go and linked her arms to Siwon’s. “So, let’s go?” Donghae asked.

“Yup yup!’ Tiffany excitedly replied.

The three went out of the shop as Donghae locked the door. They all walked to the parking lot where Siwon and Donghae’s motorcycles are parked. While walking to there, Siwon whispered to Donghae. “You just want to see my sister that’s why you told Tiffany that.”

Donghae chuckled. “Why are you so smart, Choi Siwon?” Donghae said out loud.

Siwon rolled his eyes and ignored him. Once they reached the parking lot, Siwon hopped on his motorcycle. He patted at the seat beside him. “Sit here.” Tiffany followed him and sat. Siwon wore his helmet on Tiffany and started the engine of his motorcycle.

“See you guys!” they heard Donghae said.

“Hold on tight.” Siwon told Tiffany. Tiffany nodded and held Siwon’s shirt.

“No, put your arms around here….” Siwon said as he put Tiffany’s arms around his abdomen. “Hold on tight.” Tiffany followed and held tightly. Siwon started the engine and left.

After a matter of minutes, they were finally in front of Siwon’s house. There were no one around since its already past midnight and they were obviously already sleeping. Siwon and Tiffany saw Donghae waiting for them while leaning to his parked motorcycle.

“Let’s go inside…” Siwon invited.

Tiffany linked her arms to Siwon while entering the house with Donghae tailing them behind. Siwon opened the door and saw a little light. Siwon looked at the living room and saw his half-sister, Yoona, still watching television.

“Why are you watching tv this late?” Siwon asked.

“I was waiting for you…” Yoona replied while munching her popcorn. Yoona finally noticed Tiffany and grinned. “Oppa! Who’s the girl with you? Is she your girlfriend?” She teased.

Siwon shook his head. “No, she’s not.” He said.

“Then who is she?” Yoona asked.

“She’s your brother’s future girlfriend.” Donghae interjected.

“Really?” Yoona asked. “Welcome! Your name is?”

“Tiffany.” Tiffany introduced herself.

“Tiffany. What a beautiful name! Just like you! Like me!” Yoona laughed with her mouth wide open at the mention of herself. Tiffany smiled. “We will be great friends, Tiffany!”

No comments:

Post a Comment