Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Fake Wife? Chapter 19: Call With All My Heart






"Hyunnie, seriously! Did you see the reaction on Uee's face?" Sunny asked.

"She didn't even recognize Hyunnie. Even a bit!" Sooyoung laughed hard.

Seohyun stopped walking. "Yah! You accused me of being an impostor. You too!" She told Sooyoung as she playfully hit her shoulder.

"Yah yah.. At leats, I recognized you EVEN A BIT.." Sooyoung reasoned.

A boy approached them. "Can I take a picture with you?" he asked Seohyun.


Seohyun's eyes widened when she heard the boy's question. "Uhm.." She doesn't know how to respond because she was never been in this situation before.

"Uh."

Suddenly, a hand pulled Seohyun's arm. "Sorry, she doesn't want to." said a a voice. Said a man's voice.

"Kyuhyun?" Seohyun said.

"You heard me. So shoo!" Kyuhyun shooed the boy and glared at him.

"We will leave you two for a while.." Sunny and Sooyoung said as they left the two, giggling.

Seohyun looked at him disappointed and she pouted. "Why did you do that?"

"I was shooing him." He simply replied.

"And why??" Seohyun asked him.

"Uhm.. Because. Because." Kyuhyun stopped talking. Why did he do that again? 'Why did I do it again? Think Cho Kyuhyun, Think!' Kyuhyun thought. 

"Because.. Auntie told me to not let any other boys come near you!" Kyuhyun immediately thought  of a reason.

Seohyun nodded her head to show that she understands. "But that was too mean!" She playfully hit Kyuhyun's shoulder.

Kyuhyun acted that it hurt. "Ouch!" Seohyun just giggled.

"But I don't care!" Kyuhyun told her. "I better leave now, I'll be late on my class.." 

Kyuhyun left Seohyun. A grin appeared on Kyuhyun's face as he looked at his shoulder.


════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════


Sooyoung and Sunny were walking together to their next class, Music Class. Sadness was visible on Sunny's face. A tear fell from Sunny's eye.

"I told you never to date that Sungmin. He's a playboy, remember? But what did you do? You ignored my warning!!" Sooyoung scolded Sunny.

Sunny saw Sungmin and Minah kissing PASSIONATELY (that's how Sunny described it) in the gym. It really did hurt Sunny because she thought he changed, for her and the most important thing, SHE LOVES HIM or should we say, loved?

Sunny wiped the tears falling from her eyes. She sniffed and sobbed.

"See! He didn't even bother running after you when he saw you caught him! I told you---"

"Just stop! Sooyoung please. Stop! I don't want to hear anything related to him or that girl." Sunny yelled. "Its just making me feel more.. more.. GUILTY!" Suddenly Sunny burst into tears. Sooyoung hugged her and patted her back.

Seohyun came and looked at them clueless. "What's happening?" She asked the two older girls.

"I'll tell you later.." Sooyoung mouthed to her.

Seohyun nodded her head and walked with them towards the music room where their next period is. When they reached inside, they sat on their seats. Sunny rested her head on her arms while silently sobbing.

"So what exactly happened?" Seohyun asked in a low voice.

"That bastard, Lee Sungmin, cheated on Sunny." She replied.

"What?!" Seohyun said.

"Yup. We both saw him kissing Minah." Sooyoung told her.

Seohyun nodded her head, showing that she understands. "She must be really hurt.."

"I know right? That's why I never agreed on her dating Sungmin." Sooyoung said. "Playboys are always playboy!"

Seohyun frowned without Sooyoung noticing. 'That's why I know that Cho Kyuhyun will never like a girl like me..'

Their music teacher, Ms. Shin, entered. Ms. Shin greeted them and as usual, the class greeted back. "This is urgent. There will be a talent contest in the school. Every music class must have their representatives for the contest. And I've decided that we're going to do a duet on the contest.."

Everyone stated talking about the announcement. 

"Oppa, let's sing together!" Uee yelled.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes on her and groaned. "There's no way I'll sing with you!" Uee pouted and glared at all the persons that laughed at her.

"Quiet class! Ryeowook, please be on piano." Ms. Shin ordered Ryeowook. he nodded and followed her order.

"Don't you think he's dreamy?" Sooyoung asked Seohyun and Sunny.

"Nope!"

"Not really!"

Seohyun and Sunny replied at once. Sooyoung pouted.

"We all know that Mr. Cho, is our best singer here right? So he'll automatically take the male vocalist part. That means, we'll be looking for the female vocalist only." Ms. Shin explained.

"Ms. Kim Uee! Sing first with Mr. Cho." Ms. Shin called. Uee happily went beside Kyuhyun and smiled seductively at him but Kyuhyun rolled his eyes on her again. 

Ryeowook started playing the piano and Uee started singing. After her turn, Kyuhyun started singing along. 

"Stop! Thank you very much!" Ms. Shin said obviously not satisfied about Uee's performance and their voice blending.

Almost half of the girls were called and yet, Ms. Shin wasn't satisfied. "Ms. Im Seohyun!" She called.

Seohyun's eyes widened. She obviously doesn't want to sing in front of everybody. "Can I just play the piano instead?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Im. And I already got Mr. Kim to do that job. Please Ms. Im its for your grades." Ms. Shin told her.

Seohyun sighed. She can't do anything about it now since her grades depends if she's going to sing or not. She got the paper where the lyrics are printed. She signaled Ryeowook to play and she took a deep breath.

'You can do it Seohyun. Its for your grade!' She thought to herself.

Jeong mar ma eumeul dahae bureumyeon
Nugun gar man nar su i ssulka
bo go ship eoseo manhi bo go ship eoseo
nun muri nar geot gatta
She sang the first stanza and stopped. She heard Kyuhyun sang when she stopped.
ma eumeul dahae bureumyeon
u rin man nar su isseo
ni ga itneun geot eodi deun
nae mam do hamkke isseu nikka
She joined him on the chorus and the song went on.
meon gir eur geor eodo
manhi himdeu reodo
hamkke itneun deut neul kkir su itneun geol
uri man gieok har su itneun
so jung han si gan it gi ttae mune
hamkke itneun deut neuk kkir su i sseo

ara neoui geu himdeun si gan deul
i jen nun eur su it gi reul

bo go ship eo seo manhi bo go ship eo seo
nun muri nar geot gatta

meon gir eur geor eodo
manhi himdeu reodo
hamkke itneun deut neul kkir su itneun geol
uri man gieok har su itneun
so jung han si gan it gi ttae mune
hamkke itneun deut neuk kkir su i sseo

meon gir eur geor eodo
manhi himdeu reodo
hamkke itneun deut neul kkir su itneun geol
uri man gieok har su itneun
so jung han si gan it gi ttae mune

bo itjanha do
gat itneun gamado
ma eum dahae bureumyeon
geu giok man euro
gwaenchan eulgeoya

Everyone applauded for the very romantic and amazing performance. Ms. Shin stood up and smiled

"Looks like we already have our representatives!" Ms. Shin smiled. "Seohyun, Kyuhyun, meet me later after lunch break okay?" Seohyun and Kyuhyun nodded.

Kyuhyun grinned at Seohyun. "Waeyo?" Seohyun asked.

"I told you! You're a great singer!" Kyuhyun told her.

"No, I'm not!" Seohyun denied.

"I don't care.. See you after lunch!" Kyuhyun winked at her and left. She just waved her hand.

'Stop acting so hot and handsome in front of me. I'm starting to hope on us again even if I knew that I don't have hope on you..' Seohyun thought as she touched her burning cheeks with her hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment