Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Fic

Ah! New idea popped into my mind again..  i know I know.. I have too many plans for myself .. but at least its better than losing ideas..


This fic is going to be a Heesica and Yoonhae fic.. I think all of my fics have Yoonhae in it.. Don't blame me.. I really love Yoonhae.. 


The title will be: "Saying I love You". Here's the poster for it:






Jessica and Yoona are just two simple girls living like any ordinary girls in Seoul. Jessica and Yoona are best friends. They work as a waitress in a cafe called Generation Café. One day by accident, the two girls met two arrogant boys, namely Heechul and Donghae, who just returned from America.  Unfortunately, both of their parents cut their credit cards for spending too much and they ended up earning money for themselves. Fate made the two girls live and spend their life in misery with the two boys, when Heechul and Donghae started working in the cafe with Jessica and Yoona.




Characters:




Jessica (Jung Sooyeon)
-pretty (doll-like beauty)
-her best friend is Yoona
-she may be cold sometimes but she's really friendly
-very fluent in English
-not smart, not dumb
-has a younger sister named Krystal
-works in a café with Yoona






Yoona (Im Yoona)
-pretty (goddess-like beauty)
-her best friend is Jessica
-she is an ultimate choding
-she is a shikshin
-she is smart
-has an older sister named Yoonji




Heechul (Kim Heechul)
-handsome
-his best friend is Donghae
-ultimate internet addict
-snobbish
-arrogant
-his ex-girl friend is Sohee






Donghae (Lee Donghae)
-handsome
-his best friend is Heechul
-dancing is his passion
-arrogant
-mean
-his ex-girl friend is Sunye




Antagonists:


Ahn Sohee
Min Sunye


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! add me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment