Monday, June 20, 2011

Yoonhae, Hyohyuk, Seokyu, Taeteuk, Sunsun Rivals (Female edition)

You all know the love triangle "Yoonhaesica" right?


I know it too.. but I'm not going to use Jessica as Yoong's rival for Donghae's heart. I love Jessica... i'm a gorjess spazzer, and I hate writing fictions bashing my idol.. So I prefer, Sunye as Yoong's rival.. i'm not really a fan of her.. so its fine for me!




But Yoonhae will still win!! Yoonhae against Sunhae? Yoonhae's the winner!


Just count how many selcas they have! Starting from Sukira!.. and this one:



They even look like a married couple in this pic:


Anyway, back to the topic! I like Hara of Kara as a rival of Yoong.. Although she's my favorite member in Kara, I'm not a Kara fan that much..


One more thing I like Hara to be Yoong's rival is: Next to Hara as my favorite member is Gyuri... and I like the fact that Gyuri is rival to my #2 bias in SNSD: Hyoyeon for Eunhyuk. (My no. 1 bias is Yoona).


I already said my chosen rival for Hyohyuk.

For Seokyu, I like Uee to play that part. Uee has an innocent face. And when I watched You're beautiful and she's like the rival of Park Shin Hye, god! she looks innocent but can be mean.. that's why I like Uee. And for the other fact that she's my #2 bias in After School after Kahi.



and Seungyeon maybe..



For Taeteuk, Kahi or Joo..



Joo, I found many fanfics with Joo as the antagonist, so I'm just following..




Park Kahi.. found many fanfics with Kahi as the antagonist too..

For Sunsun, ithink its Bang minah of Girls' day.. i don't know.. sungmin gave her a bouquet of flower..




So there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment