Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ms. Snatcher snatched my heart away Chapter 2: To live together



"What do you think you're doing?" said a voice.


Hyoyeon looked at the man beside her with a shocked face. She looked at her hand which was holding his arm. She immediately let go but still no words came out of her mouth.


"I'm asking you again, what do you think you're doing?" The man asked her. "Do you know that I will be killed by my best friend if he knew that I left him there!"


"S-s-sorry.." The first word that came out of Hyoyeon's mouth. "I didn't know what happen. I just grabbed you without me knowing.. A reflex action??"


"AAH!" The man screamed. "Miss, you sure is something... You did this just to have me on your own.." The man said. "I know that I'm handsome...."


Hyoyeon hit the man on his abdomen after hearing his statement about her, grabbing him just to have him by herself. 


"Excuse me??" Hyoyeon said. "I don't know why I grabbed you along with me... I was just escaping from those guys.."


"Why? you didn't pay your debt from them?" The man asked. Hyoyeon shook her head.


"You're being harassed by those men?" The man asked once more.


"No.." Hyoyeon shook her head.


"Then why??" The man asked.


"I snatched the old lady.." Hyoyeon said embarrassed.

"You snatched the what?? Oh! I'm telling the police!!" The man said, ready to go to the police.

Hyoyeon grabbed the man's wrist. "Oh no, you can't!"

"Why not?" The man asked.

"Because If I'm going behind the bars, you'll be with me.. You remember that you 'ran' with me??" Hyoyeon said. "Oh! I'm such a genius.."


"Oh yeah! Because I got dragged by you.. Then it means that I run away with you.." The man said processing the things. "So If I surrender you to police, its like I'm surrendering myself too.."


"Yup!" Hyoyeon said when the man had processed the things correctly.


"I'm in big trouble.." The man said.


"You know, it feels like kinda weird talking with each other.. and we don't who we are.." Hyoyeon said.


"You're right...Lee Hyukjae.. You can call me Eunhyuk.." Eunhyuk said, handing his hand for a handshake.


"Kim Hyoyeon.. Call me Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said as she exchanged handshakes with Eunhyuk.


Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk stood up. Hyoyeon looked around the street if the men were still around. When she saw that they were not around anymore she walked along with Eunhyuk.


"So what are we gonna do?" Eunhyuk asked her.


"We got to hide.." Hyoyeon told him.


"I know... But how?" Eunhyuk asked.


"I don't know either.. Its pretty hard to hide if we're in different locations.." Hyoyeon said. Suddenly, a bulb glowed in Hyoyeon's mind. "Its not that I want to be with you and its not that YOU'RE HANDSOME, but how about we live in one house.. so we can secure our safety.. To make sure that no one gets caught by the cop.." 


Eunhyuk thought about it. "Ok but I don't think that my girlfriend will like it.." 


"Don't worry.. just introduce me as your friend or cousin or whatever.. All I want is safety.." Hyoyeon said.


"Fine but where?" Eunhyuk asked.


"Your house!" Hyoyeon said.


"But why?" Eunhyuk asked.


"My mom can't know what I did.." Hyoyeon said.


"Fine.. you're moving to my house.." Eunhyuk said.




------


Hayiie!! its me again. And its been a quite long time since I last updated. Do you like the poster? I just edited it a while ago..

2 comments: