Saturday, August 20, 2011

Ms. Snatcher snatched my heart away Chapter 1: Snatching incident





Hyoyeon packed some things in her bag. She checked her bag if there was anything she forgot. Once it was complete, she got the bag and left her bedroom. 


"Omma! I'll be leaving now.." Hyoyeon yelled. "Jjong! I'll leave now.. You want to come with me?" 


Jonghyun looked at his sister and shook his head. "Nope.. I'll be going with Taemin.." 


"Okay.." Hyoyeon nodded and left the house.


Hyoyeon left the house. She walked by the side of the street. She was going to the town. She knew that it will be crowded today since its a weekend. Suddenly, someone tapped her shoulder. She looked at who the person was and it was Yoona, her best friend.


"Annyeong unnie!" Yoona greeted.


"Annyeong!" Hyoyeon greeted back.


"Where are you going?" Yoona asked her.


"Town.." Hyoyeon said as she pointed to the direction where the town was.


"Are you going to snatch again??" Yoona asked in disbelief.


"Lower your voice down..." Hyoyeon told Yoona as she covered Yoona's mouth with her hand.


"Yes.." Hyoyeon whispered.


"I thought you're going to stop now?" Yoona asked her.


"I need to.." Hyoyeon reasoned. "We have to pay our apartment to ahjussi.. He'll kill us by coming back again and again with his scary face..."


"You can always borrow money from me.." Yoona told her.


"I don't want to and I can't pay you.." Hyoyeon told Yoona.


"I'm your best friend unnie.. I can wait and I can lend you money.. You don't have to pay me.." Yoona told her.


"No, Yoona.. Don't worry about me.. I'll be fine. " Hyoyeon assured her. "I'll come here without being caught."


"Aish! Fine.. Take care unnie!" Yoona said as she bid her good bye to Hyoyeon. She watched her as she became smaller and disappear.


Hyoyeon walked fast until she reached the town. As she predicted, it was really crowded. She examined the whole area. She searched for a person who is easy to snatch.


Suddenly, she noticed some performers on the street which was surrounded by people. She took a closer look and found an old lady whose wallet was hanging on her pocket.


Hyoyeon went nearer the old woman pretending to be watching the performance. She slowly slipped her hand into the pocket and got the wallet. Hyoyeon slowly slipped her hand out and walked away from the crowd. But before she could go any further, the old woman yelled.


"Help! Help! That girl snatched my wallet!!"


Hyoyeon ran as fast as she can. Luckily, she won golds in track and field competitions back in her school days that's why she's very fast and its very easy for her to escape. She ran and ran even though she doesn't know where she's heading to. Suddenly, she bumped into a muscular man and dragged him along with her.


When she knew that there were no more people following her and the man, she stopped and hid behind a wall. She sat while panting.


"Yah! What do you think you're doing??"

No comments:

Post a Comment