"Long time no see, bro!" said the boy.
"Kibum-ah!" Donghae hugged his friend. "How are you?"
"Yoona, is that you?" Kibum asked.
"Kibum oppa?" Yoona recognizing the man.
"You know each other?" Donghae asked.
Yoona and Kibum nodded their head. “Yeah..” Yoona replied.
Donghae looked at Yoona and Donghae puzzled. "Ha-how?"
Yoona giggled. "Kibum oppa was my and Seohyun's childhood friend. When we were kids, he used to live next to our house.." Yoona explained.
Donghae nodded his head, showing that he understands now. "Dude, how are you?" Kibum asked.
"I'm fine! You? How about you? You never contacted anyone after you left for Italy." Donghae said.
"I'm also fine." Kibum replied.
"Oppa, I'll just go to Seohyun, okay?" Yoona told Donghae.
"Arasso, yeobo.." Donghae agreed and smiled at Yoona. He and Kibum watched Yoona left them while searching for her younger sister. Donghae looked back to Kibum and pulled him near the fountain.
"Wait, bro. Yeobo?" Kibum asked surprised.
"Yeah.. Why?" Donghae asked. "Didn't you hear omma's announcement?"
"Why didn't you invite me? You didn't even told me you're already married!" Kibum complained.
"Dude! We don't even know where you were exactly in Italy. And you never contacted me or the other guys!" Donghae told him.
"Okay! okay! my fault now!" Kibum confessed as he raised his arms in defeat.
Donghae laughed. "Why didn't I even hear a news about your wedding?" Kibum interrogated.
"Uhm.. uhm.. Yoona wants a simple wedding so we just has a simple wedding." Donghae explained.
Kibum mouthed an'o'. "Hey, where's Seohyun? I wanna see that Seororo.."
"Seororo?" Donghae asked.
"Yeah. Seororo. She really likes Keroro so I combined her name and Keroro's name and gave her that nickname." Kibum explained to Donghae. "You didn't know?"
"Uh.. I know that her nickname is Seororo but I didn't know that you gave her that nickname.." Donghae denied.
"Oh.." Kibum said. "Come on. Bring me to where Seororo is.."
"Come on.." Donghae said. He stood up from their seats and they looked for the girls. They found the girls near the pool.
Kibum approached Seohyun from her back and poked her shoulder. Seohyun looked at her back. "Oppa!" Seohyun squealed and hugged Kibum.
"Is it really you?" Seohyun asked.
"Am I really that handsome that you can't even recognize your oppa, Seororo?" Kibum asked, acting disappointed.
"No, oppa. Of course I remember you oppa!" Seohyun insisted.
"Ehem! Still here!" Kyuhyun interrupted.
"Oh! Sorry Kyuhyun-ssi." Seohyun apologized.
"Oh! Kyuhyun-ah! I didn't see you there!" Kibum said.
"You're still short Kibum!" Kyuhyun teased.
"And you still don't call me hyung." Kibum said.
Seohyun and Yoona laughed. "Yah! What's so funny?" Kyuhyun asked.
Seohyun shook her head. "Nothing."
"So, Yoong. can I talk to you?" Kibum asked.
"Sure oppa." Yoona nodded her head.
Kibum went near the fountain and Yoona followed him. "What do you want to talk about, oppa?" Yoona asked.
"I told you that I'm marrying you, right?" Kibum told her.
Yoona looked at him puzzled. "What? When?"
"When we we're kids. I told you that I'll be the one marrying you." Kibum recalled. "Why didn't you wait for me?"
"I.. I don't know what to say. I don't what was running in my mind when you told me that." Yoona told Kibum.
"I can't believe you're already married. To my BEST FRIEND!" Kibum emphasized. "And you didn't even wait for me.."
"I.. I'm sorry oppa.." Yoona apologized. 'I'm so sorry oppa. I thought you were just joking when you said that.' Yoona thought.
"I'll get you, Yoona.." Kibum mumbled.
"What?" Yoona said.
"Nothing.." Kibum denied.
Yoona stood up from her seat. "I'll go search for Donghae oppa and Seohyun now, oppa. Let's see some times." Yoona smiled at him and left.
'I'll get you, Yoona. I will complete my mission here.' Kibum thought as he watched Yoona disappear from the crowd and left.
Donghae who was eaves-dropping went out from hiding and watched his best friend leave. "What is Kibum up to?"
No comments:
Post a Comment