Saturday, September 10, 2011

Until the End Chapter 1: New School


Yoona's POV


I was already in front of our house. I came from Yuri unnie's house from playing. I turned the door knob of our door. And when I opened the door, I found my mom lying on the floor crying. I immediately went to my mom wondering why she's like that because I know there's definitely wrong with her. I may be young at my age but I understand my mom so well to know there's something wrong with her.


I wiped the tears that were falling from her eyes. I hugged my mom and I heard her sob.


"Omma, what's wrong?" I asked her.



Omma just shook her head. she looked at me in the eyes and then she cried again. "Y-y-your appa.."


"What's with appa?" I asked her curiously at the mention of appa's name.


Omma kept on sobbing. She opened her mouth but no words escaped her mouth. What did appa do to omma this time? 


"He left us for another woman.." Omma finally said.


I felt my heart being pricked by million needles. Now I know why omma is being like this. I thought that our family is forever. No one could ever destroy us. I guess I was wrong. But I thought LOVE is powerful? How come he hurt me and omma? 


"Don't cry, omma.. Losing that bad man is not a big deal. We still have each other, ne?" O comforted omma.


She smiled and asked me to help her got up. I held her hand and held her stood up. Suddenly, she got hit by a car. Blood was surrounding her whole body. Then I suddenly, I heard a ring. It kept on ringing.


"kring.."


I sat in my bed after waking up from my dream. Sad and ugly dream. I really hate that bastard. From that day he left me and my mom alone, I started on disbelieving in love. If love was real, why did my mom got hurt? Isn't love suppose to unite families? But what did love do to my family? It destroyed my family. So from then on, Love isn't on my-to-do list.


I stood up from my bed and tied my hair in a bun. I went to my bathroom and took a bath. After that, I ore my clothes and went downstairs where Yuri unnie, our new mother and creepy father are.


Yuri unnie became an orphan too.  Her father was murdered by an unknown criminal and her mom died because of breast cancer. Why do our lives have to be sad?


I sat in the dining table and started eating my breakfast.


Yuri's POV


Finally! Yoona's here. I really feel goosebumps with the stares of our creepy foster father since the moment I sat in this dining table.. That man has always interest in me and Yoona. Me and Yoona are just too coward to tell Haesook omma because she loves that Junghyo man. We don't want to hurt her since she's so nice to us ever since she adoptive me and Yoona.


I am currently finishing my breakfast really fast. And I can see that Yoona is doing the same thing as me.


"Slow down, dear.. Are you too excited for you new school?" Haesook omma told me. Not really, omma. "You too, Yoona.." She told Yoona.


I just smile to respond omma. Once I was done eating, I stood up from the table. I went to the living room where I'll wait for Yoona. 


After few minutes, she was already done. She went towards me carrying her school bag. 


"We'll be going now!" I yelled.


"Good bye!" Yoona bid our good bye as we kissed omma's cheek. We waved our hands and went out of the house before that man could stop us.


We both rode on a bus to Seoul High. I didn't actually expected that me and Yoona would get a scholarship. I mean, me to get a scholarship. Yoona sure is smart so there's no doubt! For me, maybe because I'm athletic? Maybe yes.. 


We were already here in front of Seoul Hig( wheze rich, smart, talented and athletic students study. I'm so nervous. How are we going to socialize with these students?


Here we go. Me and Yoona entered the campus. The whole campus was kinda, scratch that! really noisy! Then suddenly,  me and Yoona fell. We were both PUSHED! What a rude way to welcome transferred students! I looked at the one, I mean two, who pushed us. Two boys, to muscular boys.


"Yah! Is this how you welcome new students here?" I shouted at the taller boy.


"Not really. You two girls were blocking our way so we have to push you away.." The boy said.


"You do know that you can properly ask us to move, right? If not. Then you don't have manners at all!" Yoona told him.


Way to go, Yoona! That's the power of smartness!


"Who are you calling no manners, miss? For your information, it is you who doesn't have manners here. For blocking someone's way." The other guy butted in. Hey! is this a hearing in a court? He sounds like a lawyer.


"Are you trying to turn the truth?" Yoona asked him. This is heating up! 


"Let's just say that this way is yours. Do we know? We are both transferees here so how would we know? If you are smart enough, please understand the situation here.." Yoona .


"Ooh!" The crowd said. I never noticed them surrounding us. Yoona, you're the best!


"Because we are smart enough.. We will let you go with this.." The shorter guy said.


"As if we did something wrong.." I said and we both left them their and went to search for the guidance office of this campus.


"Those boys have left an impression on me.." I told Yoona.


"Don't worry unnie, you're not alone.." Yoona agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment