______________________________________________________
Siwon and Donghae were in the JG Shop where they work as salesman. The shop was really crowded by teenagers, kids with their guardians and adults to buy the latest clothe in sale. Siwon and Donghae were panting from running back and forth to serve the costumers since they plus the other three salesman are the only present.
It was already 6:30 pm and the shop closes at 9 pm. And it was still pretty crowded inside the shop. After half an hour, the costumers decreased by half and another half of an hour, the costumers now could be counted.
Once there were two to three costumers left, Siwon and Donghae sat while panting.
"I don't get it, there' are so many costumers today.." Donghae said between his breaths.
"There's a sale.. and we're selling a brand endorsed by artists.." Siwon explained.
"Uh! I'm so tired!!" Donghae complained.
"Me either.." Siwon agreed.
Siwon and Donghae looked at the other two salesman who looked tired too.
"Siwon, Donghae, You two take care.. we're going home.." The first salesman said.
"Wae??" Donghae asked. "Its not yet 9.."
"I promised my girl friend that we're going to celebrate her birthday at 8.. and its already past 8.." The salesman said.
"How about you two??" Siwon asked.
"Same story.. but I'm going to celebrate anniversary with my wife.." The second salesman replied.
"Same story too but with my mom.." The third salesman said.
"Aish.. fine!" Donghae said.
The three salesman left the shop, leaving Siwon and Donghae alone. Its a good thing there were no costumers so they could rest for a while. Suddenly, Siwon's phone rang. Siwon read the caller id and it was his step-sister, Yoona. He pressed the answer button.
"Oppa!!!" Yoona yelled.
"Will you please lower your voice.. You're going to break my eardrums.." Siwon told her.
"Oops! Mian! Uhm.. Oppa.." Yoona said.
"What??" Siwon asked.
"Can I borrow money??" Yoona asked.
"I should have seen that coming.." Siwon said.
"Oppa!!" Yoona whined.
"Ouch.. and why do you want to borrow?? you have your own money.." Siwon asked.
"Someone stole my wallet!!" Yoona reasoned.
"Dude, is that Yoona??" Donghae asked. Siwon nodded.
"Was that Donghae oppa??" Yoona asked.
"Yes... why??" Siwon asked.
"Nothing..." Yoona said but in the inside, she's happy that she felt like melting.
"And where will you use the money?? Shopping?" Siwon asked.
"Yes but not for me.. I'm going to buy a gift for Yuri unnie.." Yoona said.
"What's the occasion??" Siwon asked.
"Its her birthday on Saturday!!!" Yoona said. "So please lend me some money!!"
"Fine! I'll let you through with that excuse.." Siwon said.
"Yay!" Yoona cheered.
"How much??" Siwon asked.
"$ 5000.." Yoona replied.
"That big?" Siwon asked.
"Yup!!" Yoona said.
"Fine.. I'll just give you the money when I get home.." Siwon said.
"Bye oppa!!" Yoona sang.
"Bye.." Siwon hung up and he screamed in surprise when he looked at his side where he found Donghae leaning his ear on him.
"Were you listening??" Siwon asked.
"No! I wasn't listening that's why I didn't hear everything.." Donghae sarcastically said.
Few costumers entered the shop and when it was exactly 9 pm, Donghae went home leaving Siwon. Siwon was in charged today to clean the shop after the working hours since their janitor retired and they were still looking for a janitor.
Siwon was done sweeping the floor. He was going to fix the displays in the window glass like the mannequin, dresses, and shoes. While fixing it, Siwon thought about the other three salesman. They all have love lives while he and Donghae has none.
"I wonder If I could have a girl friend this beautiful.." Siwon said while looking at the beautiful mannequin by his side.
Then suddenly, he saw a falling star. But popularly known as wishing star. He remembered what his mom said that when you saw a falling star, just wish on it and it will come true. So he did what his mom said.
"I wish that this mannequin would turn into a human.." Siwon wished.
________________________________________
Siwon and Donghae were in the JG Shop where they work as salesman. The shop was really crowded by teenagers, kids with their guardians and adults to buy the latest clothe in sale. Siwon and Donghae were panting from running back and forth to serve the costumers since they plus the other three salesman are the only present.
It was already 6:30 pm and the shop closes at 9 pm. And it was still pretty crowded inside the shop. After half an hour, the costumers decreased by half and another half of an hour, the costumers now could be counted.
Once there were two to three costumers left, Siwon and Donghae sat while panting.
"I don't get it, there' are so many costumers today.." Donghae said between his breaths.
"There's a sale.. and we're selling a brand endorsed by artists.." Siwon explained.
"Uh! I'm so tired!!" Donghae complained.
"Me either.." Siwon agreed.
Siwon and Donghae looked at the other two salesman who looked tired too.
"Siwon, Donghae, You two take care.. we're going home.." The first salesman said.
"Wae??" Donghae asked. "Its not yet 9.."
"I promised my girl friend that we're going to celebrate her birthday at 8.. and its already past 8.." The salesman said.
"How about you two??" Siwon asked.
"Same story.. but I'm going to celebrate anniversary with my wife.." The second salesman replied.
"Same story too but with my mom.." The third salesman said.
"Aish.. fine!" Donghae said.
The three salesman left the shop, leaving Siwon and Donghae alone. Its a good thing there were no costumers so they could rest for a while. Suddenly, Siwon's phone rang. Siwon read the caller id and it was his step-sister, Yoona. He pressed the answer button.
"Oppa!!!" Yoona yelled.
"Will you please lower your voice.. You're going to break my eardrums.." Siwon told her.
"Oops! Mian! Uhm.. Oppa.." Yoona said.
"What??" Siwon asked.
"Can I borrow money??" Yoona asked.
"I should have seen that coming.." Siwon said.
"Oppa!!" Yoona whined.
"Ouch.. and why do you want to borrow?? you have your own money.." Siwon asked.
"Someone stole my wallet!!" Yoona reasoned.
"Dude, is that Yoona??" Donghae asked. Siwon nodded.
"Was that Donghae oppa??" Yoona asked.
"Yes... why??" Siwon asked.
"Nothing..." Yoona said but in the inside, she's happy that she felt like melting.
"And where will you use the money?? Shopping?" Siwon asked.
"Yes but not for me.. I'm going to buy a gift for Yuri unnie.." Yoona said.
"What's the occasion??" Siwon asked.
"Its her birthday on Saturday!!!" Yoona said. "So please lend me some money!!"
"Fine! I'll let you through with that excuse.." Siwon said.
"Yay!" Yoona cheered.
"How much??" Siwon asked.
"$ 5000.." Yoona replied.
"That big?" Siwon asked.
"Yup!!" Yoona said.
"Fine.. I'll just give you the money when I get home.." Siwon said.
"Bye oppa!!" Yoona sang.
"Bye.." Siwon hung up and he screamed in surprise when he looked at his side where he found Donghae leaning his ear on him.
"Were you listening??" Siwon asked.
"No! I wasn't listening that's why I didn't hear everything.." Donghae sarcastically said.
Few costumers entered the shop and when it was exactly 9 pm, Donghae went home leaving Siwon. Siwon was in charged today to clean the shop after the working hours since their janitor retired and they were still looking for a janitor.
Siwon was done sweeping the floor. He was going to fix the displays in the window glass like the mannequin, dresses, and shoes. While fixing it, Siwon thought about the other three salesman. They all have love lives while he and Donghae has none.
"I wonder If I could have a girl friend this beautiful.." Siwon said while looking at the beautiful mannequin by his side.
Then suddenly, he saw a falling star. But popularly known as wishing star. He remembered what his mom said that when you saw a falling star, just wish on it and it will come true. So he did what his mom said.
"I wish that this mannequin would turn into a human.." Siwon wished.
________________________________________




No comments:
Post a Comment