Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Fake Wife? Chapter 24: Jung Luxury Resort


It was Saturday morning. Yoona sat in the back of the van, pouting. She seriously don't want to come. Today, they were invited by Mrs. Jung, Mrs. Lee's friend to their resort for her daughter, Krystal's birthday. 

"Why am I required to come?" Yoona muttered, hugging her bag tightly. 

Her sister, Seohyun, sat beside her with the same expression on her face as Yoona. But different reason as her sister. "Unnie, can't I come? I want to study..." Seohyun asked Yoona.

"No, you can't..." Yoona replied. "... neither do I." 

"Oh, cheer up unnie." Seohyun comforted her sister. 

Yoona tried to smile at her sister and hugged her. "I don't want to. I want to go to Kibum oppa." Yoona pouted.

"Aigoo, unnie... You should act that you love Donghae sunbaenim more. Not with Kibum oppa." Seohyun chuckled, removing Yoona's heavy head that was on her shoulder. "Unnie, don't think of billion things. you're head is getting heavier." She joked.

Yoona let out a small laugh. "And who told you I'm thinking too much?" She asked.

"Im Seohyun told me..." Seohyun replied, referring to herself.

Yoona smiled and hugged her sister tightly. "Thank you for being my sister.." 

"Don't be a drama queen, unnie." Seohyun told Yoona. "Let's just enjoy this, yes?" 

Yoona pulled away from her sister and nodded. "Yes. you're right." 

"Let's enjoy this even though I don't know how to swim..." Yoona added.

Yoona and Seohyun giggled, not noticing Donghae and Kyuhyun in front of them. "What are you giggling about? Boys?" Kyuhyun asked annoyed.

"Kibum?" Donghae asked in the same manner.

"Its none of your business." Yoona told Donghae and Kyuhyun. "And you don't care if we're talking about Kibum oppa.

Donghae rolled his eyes on Yoona and looked back to the road even though they weren't leaving yet. "Kibum. Kibum. Kibum... Why don't you marry him?" Donghae thought.

"I smell jelly..." Kyuhyun teased. [A/N: jelly means jealousy]

Seohyun nodded her head as she decided to help Kyuhyun on his teasing FOR THE FIRST TIME. "So that's how jelly smell..."

Kyuhyun grinned when he realized Seohyun was helping him. Then, he felt Donghae hit his arm with his fist and Kyuhyun groaned in pain. "Ouch! What was that for?" He complained.

"For smelling non-existing jelly..." Donghae replied.

"Hey! That's not how you treat your cousin..." Yoona defended her soon to be "brother-in-law" for she thought Kyuhyun will be a perfect man for her sister. 

"Its none of your business." Donghae copied Yoona. 

Yoona gritted her teeth. She rolled her eyes on Donghae and leaned her head on the window while pouting. 

Just then Mrs. Lee came from inside the mansion, carrying her own bag. "Are everybody ready?" She asked.

They nodded and gave a weak reply like: "Yeah..." 

"Yup"

"Absolutely"

"Okay then." Mrs. Lee convinced herself to their replies that they were pretty excited about the trip even though its pretty obvious that they're not. "Mr. Kim, Let's go now..." Mrs. Lee instructed her driver. Mr. Kim started the engine and they drove off.

Yoona looked through the window, fascinated by the buildings they passed, happy children playing together and family walking together. She envied them. When she was 13, Seohyun and her parents died in a car accident and ever since, she and Seohyun lived with their strict aunt and their friendly cousin, Yuri. Yoona felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at her side and saw Seohyun with a worried face. 

"Are you fine unnie?" Seohyun asked.

Yoona nodded her head, half-lying. She was still happy because even though her parents died, her family grew wider. "I'm fine." She replied.

"Uhm... What resort are we going again???" Yoona asked, changing the topic for she knew that her sister would ask her bunch of 'are you okay?' related questions.

"Donghae oppa, what resort are we going again?" Yoona kicked the seat in front her.

"Aww.." Donghae silently said. "No need to kick the seat..." He muttered.

"Jung Luxury Resort." Donghae replied.

Yoona nodded her head, satisfied with the information Donghae gave her. Yoona leaned her head on the window while she closing her eyes, dozing to sleep.

Donghae was bored watching everything on the road. He let out a heavy sigh and mentally complained, "Its so boring!!". He looked at Kyuhyun listening to music through his earphones. He stretched out his arms and yawned. He looked at his back and saw Seohyun reading books, "How does she do that? Can she really read properly in a moving car?" He thought. And he saw Yoona asleep. "She's so cute... What the hell did you just said, Donghae? She's not cute, okay?" He scolded himself.

Minutes passed, they already reached their destination. Mrs. Lee left the van first and woke the rest. 

"Everybody wake up! We're already here!!" Mrs. Lee shouted.

Everyone woke up, still half-asleep. Kyuhyun went out first and stretched his arms. Seohyun followed him and Yoona and Donghae were last to get off. 

"Let's go..." Mrs. Lee invited and lead the way. 

They all followed her while carrying their own bags. 

"Let me help you with that..." Kyuhyun offered his help to Seohyun. 

Seohyun shook her head. "No. No need. I can carry it myself." Seohyun declined his offer.

"No. A gentleman must help the girl." Kyuhyun insisted. "Let me, please..."

"Uh..."

"Please. You know by the way you're declining my offer, you're like you're telling me I'm no gentleman at all." Kyuhyun faked that he's in pain.

"Fine..." Seohyun gave in as she handed her bags to Kyuhyun. "Thank you..."

"Anything for you.." He winked and they followed Mrs. Lee.

Yoona sighed. "At least, someone's a gentleman here..." She said out loud. "I wish someone could be LIKE him..."

"Are you referring to me?" Donghae asked.

Yoona shook her head. "Not at all..." Yoona walked faster as she tried to catch up with her sister. Then, she stopped. 

"Why did you stop?" Donghae asked.

"I'm hungry..." Yoona pouted.

"Buy your own food..." Donghae told her and left her.

"I'll just call Kibum oppa to cook for me when we get home..." Yoona said.

"Then call your Kibum oppa..." Donghae said, annoyed. 

"I'll really call him!!"  Yoona shouted as she ran to follow Donghae. 

Yoona and Donghae caught up with them and they were welcome by a woman in her 40s. "Welcome!" Mrs. Lee hugged her.

"Thank you, Minsoo." Mrs. Lee thanked the woman. 

"Donghae? Kyuhyun? Is that you?" Minsoo asked.

"Yes, auntie.." They replied.

"Who are these girls?" Minsoo asked as she pointed to Yoona and Seohyun.

"This is my wife, Yoona." Donghae introduced Yoona as he put his arm on her shoulder. "And this...."

Kyuhyun cut him for he introduced Seohyun himself. "This is her sister, Seohyun." 

Minsoo nodded. "So beautiful girls." Minsoo commented.

"Annyeong haseyo...." Yoona and Seohyun bowed. "Uhm.. Mrs.?"

"Call me, Mrs. Jung." She told them.

Suddenly, a squeal was heard and it's getting louder and louder. "Donghae oppa!"

Donghae looked at the brunette approaching and he felt her hug him. "Hi, Jessica. How have you been?"

"Hi, oppa!" She greeted. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"I'm also fine..." Donghae answered.

"Who's she?" Jessica pointed to Yoona.

"Uhm. I'm Yoona. I'm..." Yoona introduced herself but was interrupted by Donghae.

"My wife.." He grinned.

"Hi, Yoona-ssi." She bowed at her. "Can I talk to Donghae oppa for a minute. I need his help." She asked.

"Uhm... sure!" She agreed and she watched Jessica pulled Donghae.

"WE'e'll be leaving you guys for now. I'll just get our room keys." Mrs. Lee said and they all nodded.

"Don't tell me she's another Sunye." Yoona muttered while staring at Jessica.

"What did you say unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Nothing.." Yoona lied. "Oh please, God. Not another Sunye! I don't want to be threatened again..." She thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment